she is done being a human

it was next day and izuku just left home for school. but before he could he visited isana's home. once arriving there he was met with isana about to leave. once she turned her face she was shocked to see izuku there waiting for her. she looked fine but izuku could sense that she was more nervous that usual.

isana: "i-izuku?"

izuku: "lets walk school together."

isana: "s-sure."

on their way to school was rather silent. once they were close to the school isana decided to ask him a serious question.

isana: "izuku...... did I call you yesterday eveining? you know...... during your date?"

izuku knew exactly what happened. but he didnt really know how to answer to that. on one hand he noticed that she was really nervous when she asked that. almost scared. on the other hand answering could cause it could complicate things.

second: "say that it didnt happen"

third: "we cant complicate things."

allmight: "and she is safe as you can see."

izuku sighed. he thought that much already. and he could clearly sense that she was a devil now. but at least she was ok.

izuku: "no you didnt. why? did you do it by accident or something?"

isana: "n-no just checking."

izuku: "ok."

but he knew she was sad. or rather disturbed. and izuku wasnt fairn any better. it has been a while since he saw one of his friends covered in blood. a sight he rather not see ever again. 

isana: 'maybe it was a dream' "........EEP!"

she jumped but not really. since izuku was hugging her from behind too tightly for her to really jump. noticing what he was doing, isana blushed....... a lot.

isana: "I-I-I-Izuku what are you!?!?!"

izuku simply hugged her tightly. he then let her go and mumbled.

izuku: "I am glad you are ok."

however isana heard him. being a devil now does have its perks. her eyes widened. she just stood there with a blush and a shock face. the day started with izuku burying himself to his own study which was a bit too advance even for the teacher. once he finished all the shit he did he walked up to the teacher, dropped whatever material he had to give to him, then left.

teacher: ".......he seems......... upset."

kiryuu: "did something happened isana?"

isana: "w-why asking me?"

kiryuu: "this morning while walking to school I saw him hugging you from behind. "

isana: "WAIT YOU SAW THAT!?!?!!"

isana blushed looking at everyone

girls: ".....WAIT HE DID WHAT!?!?!?!!?"

isana covered her face since she was still embarrassed about it. time passed and it was lunchtime. izuku simply left not waiting for anyone. after he left kiba arrived. causing all the girls minus isana to crowd around him.

kiba: "hi girls"

girl: "hi kiba-kun, sorry guardian left."

kiba: "oh...... well thats fine I wasnt here for him. is hyoudou here?"

girl2: "isana?"

isana lifter her head up to see kiba approaching him.

kiba: "hey hyoudou. I need you to come with me. this is important."