crow control

screams. painful screams. men crying in pain, shouting, begging for mercy. explosions and so on. thats all raynare, mittelt and kalawarma were hearing behind the tiny room they all shared. raynare was next to the door holding a spear of light, while kalawarma was holding millet tightly and covering her mouth to keep the panicking girl quiet. but she wasnt doing any better. all of them had tears of fear in their eyes. sure they hated those bastards but whatever that........ monster was out there, it must be really powerful if that how everyone else is reacting. and the killing intent it was releasing was so intense they didnt dare to move yet alone leave the room. at this point they were just hoping that they were worthless enough to be ignored.

and suddenly they all heard footsteps approaching their room and the steps stopped right behind their room, girls were preparing themselves for inevitable. hoping this would end painlessly.

10 minutes earlier:

izuku arrived to the compound. there were almost no one that would pose a danger to him. as he got inside, he was searching any hidden place. after finding out a hidden stairs he went down and was met a secret ground. it was basic and there were stairs going up to an altar. 

izuku: "great what do you call this?"

allmight: "who knows?"

second: "incoming behind you. "

izuku hid himself to see one guy entering to the area to inspect the room. looking at it he noticed that he was a priest of sorts. he was alone so he thought that this would be the perfect time for some interrogation. he then suddenly jumped in front of him and used blackwhip to impale his limps. and right before he could scream however he covered his mouth and eyes with hands. he and the man fell down and the man was in a lot of pain. he would guess that much given how much he was screaming. 

izuku: "quiet down and I let you live. "

izuku slowly removed his hand from the man's eyes. the men saw who ti was and instantly felt fear for his life as blood rabbit was in front of him. now the guy was screaming even more so. despite his appearance izuku knew he wasnt innocent. at this point he could smell it.

???: "MMMMMMMMMPMmmmmmmm..........mmmmmm"

quiet fucking down or you will die in pain. 

the priest quiet down and and izuku was ready to make him talk. he then prepared a voice recorder 

izuku: "what is this altar?"

???: "I dont know."

izuku: "wrong answer"

izuku then covered his mouth again twisted one of the tendrils and the guy screamed in pain but it was muffed.

izuku: "what is it? cost of the next lie will be much more painful."

???" i-it is a ceremony"

izuku: "be specific"

izuku then twisted another tendril.

???: "p-please......."

but his pleads fell into deff ears as izuku did it again.

???: "i-i-it is to take sacred gears away"

izuku: "so thats possible?"

???: "i-it is a delicate process doen by fallen angels. "

izuku: "what happens to the users?"

he was silent, izuku this time punched him in the nose and broke it instantly.

izuku: "what? happens? to? the? users?"