a meeting.

izuku returned home agitated. everyone was sleeping. even yasaka and tiamat. but he didnt go back to bed. he found too much shit to even feel sleepy. he then went to the office to assess the situation. 

ok I dont know if this is good news or bad news. on one hand, I got a lead, on the other..... the chances are they all could be involved. I dont think raynare and others also knew about it and certainly not asia........ shit now I regret killing them........ the priests and ........ wait.

izuku then remembered that he never actually killed freed. 

izuku: ".........shit!!!"

realizing this he instantly left the house again in hurry to find where he first meet the dumbass. only to find that the whole block is demolished. scanning the area he didnt find anyone. no magic. he even used blackwhip and smoke screen to find a body. but the 

izuku: 'oh god damnit.'

he returned home again and sighed. 

allmight: "shame he is gone. "

nana: "or dead."

izuku: "honestly all I need was his head."

cathleen: "yeah you can probably use new order to keep that head alive."

elsha: "wait he can?"

cathleen: "with new order combined with OFA and you guys, who knows what properties he can bestow on what things so I have a feeling that he can."

second: "good point. still I cant believe they were working for chaos brigade. "

third: "or working with them....."

en: "but that I highly think that would difference will mean anything."

banjo: "this may sound out of nowhere but maybe it is the other way around."

allmight: "that we killed their leader or something?"

draig: "wouldnt that be convenient."

second: "sadly nothing in life gets like that."

first: "sadly indeed."

nana: "still this was an important discovery."

elsha: "and what about the girls?"

izuku: "I will think about it tomorrow. but now looks like I gotta keep a close eye on them later."

elsha: "yeah cant let them get hurt am I right? *wink* "

izuku: "I am going to ignore the way you said that."

with that izuku returned home. but he couldnt just sleep. so he just decided to do paperwork until he would eventually sleep.

next day:

he got up to hear some noice. he left the office and changed. then he went to the living room to see everyone up. asia was wearing her robes. kiba and saji were wearing t-shirts and shorts. his t-shirts and shorts. and some of the girls were also doing the same. mainly that being isana, rias, akeno, sona, raynare, kittelt and kalawarma. except they seemed like were not wearing anything else. at least the devils. and knowing isana, izuku knew that it likely the case with her. and thanks to enough provocation, that also became the case with the rest of the devil girls.

and the case for koneko was a different topic entirely. turns out that she was wearing a custom made t-shirt that would look large and baggy even on izuku. so on her, it looked like a literal nightgown much to her embarrassment. she was just sitting on the couch embarrassed.