a brunette's shenanigans

lemon:

isana woke up tired as shit....... last night was....... intense to say the least. but she would 1M% do it again. when she did she realized that she was on top of izuku completely naked. and as more she moved more she felt his super hard muscles. this got her to blush hard.

he feels like stone, except he is warm and comfy....... she then looked down and her blush gotten harder. it was izuku's morning wood. she removed the blanket over it and looked at the divine sausage. she bit her lip, then gulped. she leaned closer with her mouth open. but right before she could taste it, something grabbed her head. she turned to her right to see a newly awake tiamat glaring at her...... she then leaned towards isana and whispers.

tiamat: "mine....."

she then looks at izuku's cock with hungry eyes and starts sucking it.

yasaka: "dont mind her, she is a bit cranky when she wakes up hungry. "

isana: "h-h-hungry?"

yasaka: "yeah. she doesnt like anything get between her and her favorite meal......."

yasaka's then cupped her cheek with one hand while her mouth was open with saliva coming out. she was also blushing.

yasaka: "........ and my favorite meal as well"

isana still blushing turned to see tiamat sucking his dick like no tomorrow.

yasaka: "anyways lets dig in."

isana: "wait she....."

yasaka: "dont worry, she should be fine now now that she is tasting it."

while tiamat was sucking the head, while isana was licking the mast. and yasaka was sucking his balls. after about a minute izuku started to wake up. he got up and looked down to see the three girls still sucking his dick. 

he then charged up OFA around his dick. red veins formed around izuku's dick, yasaka and tiamat then stopped sucking it and and the two pressed their boobs together with his dick between them. together the two were going up and down in perfect unison, making isana stare in awe.

yasaka then pulled isana's head towards izuku's bottom head. 

yasaka: "you can suck it. "

isana smiled and started at the cock as she was looking at her favorite food. she then started sucking it like tiamat did.

tiamat: "oh my would you look at that? *smirk* this little girl who just become a woman thinks that she can outdo us?"

yasaka: " *smirk* she needs to know her place."

the two then used their free hands. yasaka shoved her fingers in her ass, while tiamat shoved hers to her pussy, isana yelped in surprise but the two then pressed her head hard down to his dick. his dick was really deep inside her. isana had tears in her eyes due to sudden deepthroat. but are they tears of pain or pleasure would be quite debatable. 

izuku was reaching his limit. sure this was his daily routine for a while but feeling new tongue around his dick was a good change really. 

izuku: "isana I am about to....."

he couldnt finish as he cum inside her mouth. but this time, not only he wasny holding her, he was also using OFA so there would be no way isana would be able to push the divine glacier. while she was able to swallow some, her head was pushed away due how hard izuku was cumming. 

his cum landed all over to yasaka and tiamats tits. they wasted no time doing their best to drink all they could. first tiamat drank the cum on yasaka's tits, and later yasaka did the same. once she was done tiamat is pure delight.