chapter 14

I walked beside him nervously while adoring the surrounding of the company. We had to visit today so we can decide where to set the stall. I had to book a place. He registered for me and then we got further inside on the big ground. 

It was huge, the company was huge. My eyes moved around the campus and I let out a deep breath. "Nervous?" He asked. I shook my head and smiled a little as I looked back at him.

"Surprisingly enough, I am excited," I said. He made an impressive face and smiled as soon. "I am happy to hear that for once," He said. I chuckled as I looked around again.

"I want that place," I said and pointed at one block. He nodded. "Let's get it then," He asked. I smiled and nodded before walking along with him happily.

I had an upper hand here as Aarush knew everything from before so we were here early plus some of the people knew him. We got the block without much effort and we were out within the next few minutes after enquiring around a little bit.

"There are two-three more cafes taking part but I am not worried as I know yous will be the best," He said. I smiled and let out a deep breath.

"I just hope people like my coffee," I said. He nodded. "We need to put the website on the banner as well," He said. I nodded and looked at him.

"I need to pay you for the banner," I said. He scoffed and shook his head while stuffing his hands into jeans. "Not a chance."

"Aarush," I said. He rolled his eyes and shrugged before speaking further, "Sachi." I rolled my eyes and looked away with a frown.

He chuckled. "I will give you an idea. Pay me by feeding me more," He said in a low voice. I looked at him with a glare as he started laughing.

We stopped by the bus stand to get to the cafe. I needed to open it even for some time. "Do I have to hire help if the load increases?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"I guess but please teach him or her coffee just like how else it will be ruined," He said. I laughed and nodded. "I will do that or else, I will make coffee and ask them to prepare cakes. Just the basics but I will handle the rest," I said again.

He gave me a hopeless look. "Why don't you do one thing, Sachi?" He asked and pressed a smile before speaking further, "Just handle everything on your own. You don't need any help," He said to which I laughed.

The bus came as soon as we got settled behind and this time I kept telling him my plans and preparations while he kept listening quietly. 

"I am also thinking of doing some better interior and expanding the size... Or something," I asked again. He kept watching me with a gentle smile. I frowned and raised my eyebrows.

"You finally warmed up to me, Sachi Nair," He said. I chuckled and shrugged. "I was supposed to," I said and added, "If this works then I will give you a huge party."

He made a dramatic face while looking at me. "I am so touched," He said. I started laughing to which he glared at me. "And you kept running away from this," He said and shook his head.

"Competitions have always scared me," I said and added while making a terrified face, "Not competitions but communications." He chuckled.

"Don't worry, we will work on that too," He said while bending slightly towards me. I made a terrified face and he started laughing further.

We got off at my usual stop and got to the cafe. "Let's keep it close until I clean up everything," I said while unlocking it and rushing inside. He nodded while putting the sign of close and locked the door as he walked behind. "Where is the broom? I will clean up the seating area until you start machines and stuff," He said.