Chapter 8

Lily POV

"I don't see why you don't want to!" I giggle, James on my heels.

"Because! It's pointless!" He moans.

"I think it's good that they are encouraging the muggle festive holidays! All you have to do is wear a costume!"

"But I don't look good in costumes!" He sounds like a 5 year old, waving his arms about in frustration, slopping onto the sofa in the gryffindor common room.

"I think you'll look fine." I sit down next to him and shrug my shoulders, smiling.

"Fine. You convinced me this time." He smiles, running his fingers through his coal black ruffled hair, making it look even more scruffy than it was before: adorable.

"Thank you." I open my book 'Hogwarts A History'.

Out of surprise, Sirius and Autumn walk in, hand in hand, soaking wet! Me and James raise our eyebrows at each other then turn our attention to the two teenagers in hysterical laughter.

"What went on here?!" Me and James say in unison.

"I pushed him into the lake! Then he dragged me in with him!" She says, then they both burst into uncontrollable laughter again.

"You'll freeze to death in those wet clothes! Go and take a warm shower and get changed!" I'm so glad it's the weekend- they would get in so much trouble.

In fact, it's the weekend before Halloween, and the school thinks it would be fun if we carry out a muggle tradition of having a party and dressing up. But James was adamant that he wasn't dressing up. I think I managed to convince him to.

"So what are you going to dress up as, for this party?" James asks me.

"You'll have to wait and see." I grin, and walk off to my dorm.

James POV

I wish she would tell me. I have absolutely no idea. Leaving me confused, she walks off to her dorm. So, intentionally, I walk off to mine.

"You look like you had fun." I say, as Padfoot walks in, ruffling his soaking wet hair after a shower.

"Yeah, we did. God, she's so amazing."

"Do my eyes deceive me or is my best friend falling for a girl?" I sit down on the bed, a smirk wiping my face.

He sighs with happiness "Oh he's falling hard."

Hello friendos

Oh my gosh! Short chapter! I know! Such a crime. Anyway, after this, I might do a Narrator POV for the Halloween party. I think that will turn out well.

Again, this chapter is PRE- WRITTEN. This means I wrote it like 5 days before I have actually published it.

Right ok, so the next chapter will be the Halloween party in the Narrator POV, I have decided.

I have made a new story cover and OH MY GOSH it took FOREVER! Do you like it?

I have also decided to publish the next chapter when this one gets 25 reads! Thanks!

Enjoy the read!

Ohmyhp😋
Xx