Chapter 13

Lily POV

The next day wasn't awkward at all. I got it all totally wrong. He was fine and all normal and we sat together in history of magic, as professor binns drowned on about some centaurs.
He passed me a note.

So Lily,

Yes, James?

After last night, are we like together now? Or...

You never asked!

Okay, fine.
Lily, will you be my girlfriend?

I'll have to think about it...

What?!

I'm just kidding! Calm down. Of course it's a yes.

You had me worried there for a second then!

Don't be.

And that was the end of the end of the conversation, as professor binns dismissed us and we all raced out of the classroom, as we had a free period next. James swiftly dragged me round a corner.

"Is that seriously a yes?" He says excitedly grinning.

"Was I not clear enough?" I giggle.

"No actually, maybe you could be a little clearer?" He smirked.

"Fine." I grabbed hold of his tie, pulling him down, I kissed him straight on the lips then let go of him. "Clearer?"

"Much. Thank you. So are we going it tell people?" He asked. I had actually given it some thought.

"Well I'm guessing Sirius already knows about last night, so we might as well."

"Wait, the girls don't know?"

"No. I didn't tell them last night. I was too tired. What do we do like, now?"

"Well," he started "You, Lillian Evans, are my girlfriend now, so I may do what I want." He kissed my forehead and grabbed hold of my hand once again, as we strolled up to the common room.

We entered the room, still holding hands. The girls looked at me and their jaws dropped to the floor.

The scurried over to me "Lily, major girl chat. NOW." Florence looked at me.

"I'll see you later then." I pecked James' cheek and the girls dragged me into the dorm.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Autumn squealed, widely grinning.

"Well... he's kind of my boyfriend now..." I said, unsure of how they would react. They all squealed loudly, grabbing my hands and pulling me onto the bed.

"When did this happen?" Claris asked, they were hungry for details.

"Last night, to be honest. We had another argument, and we ended up... snogging. Don't ask me why."

They all stared at me wide eyed, grins plastered all over their faces- making me feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Guys that's creepy, stop it if you want more details." The instantly stopped staring at me "Okay, so this morning in class, we were passing notes. And he asked me to be his girlfriend... and I said... yes."

"Oh my god Lily! FINALLY!" Florence threw her head back "We have been waiting for you two to get together for... like EVER!"

"Why?"

"Duh, because your perfect for each other." Claris rolled her eyes at me jokingly.

"Well it happened in the end." I sighed happily.

"Don't let us keep you waiting! Go!" The girls pushed me out into the common room.

I walked down. As there was no room on the sofa, I yanked a cushion from behind James' back and sat on the floor with it.

"Hey!" He dragged out the 'y' and pouted at me. "If I get the cushion back, you can sit on my knee?"

"Deal." I tossed him his cushion and plonked myself onto his lap.

"Congratulations for you both. James told me." Remus smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled back. I leaned my head on James' shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Is someone tired?" He asked me in a baby voice.

"Someone is." I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Aw the feels!

Hi! I have literally the next 5 chapters planned out no joke!

All my chapters are basically the same length as each other now.

Enjoy the read!

Ohmyhp😋

Oh wait.

I'm not Ohmyhp anymore am I? I'm thestralkingdom aren't i?

So,

thestralkingdom👑
Xx