Chapter 15

Ophelia POV

I slowly approach him.

"Hi, I'm Ophelia. I'm new you probably recognise me from Dumbledore's office-"

"I'm sorry but this isn't a good time."

"You didn't let me finish. I've been talking to Lily, and she is fairly upset... and Vanessa. Did she do something to you?"

He wiped his eyes, and sniffed "Yeah. She kissed me and Lily saw! Why did she do it?" A few tears quickly ran down his face.

"Because that's her. She's not a very nice person. At all. I told Lily and she's so upset and confused." I sit on his bed.

"I really want to talk to her. But she won't want to talk to me." He closes his eyes and looks away, he must really care about her.

"Then you do the talking. She just needs to listen." I supportively smile at him.

James POV

"Your so nice. I bet you and Lily along like two peas in a pod." I smile, at the thought of Lily as a couple more years trickled down my face.

"Thank you. I'll get Lily fixed up." And she ran off. Okay so I need to look like I haven't been crying. How do I do that? I just wipe my eyes and they don't look so red.

However, when Lily comes down to the common room, no matter what the new girl has done to her, her eyes are still red. She sits down on the sofa and takes a deep breath "Talk."

I explain everything. How Ophelia came to talk to me, how Vanessa kissed me, and that I was sorry. When I was finished, she turned to me.

"I know you wouldn't lie to me James, and I accept your apology. I'm sorry too. But I'm going to need some time. To... just please understand." A single tear sprinted down her face, she kissed my cheek and ran back up to her dorm. I shoved my head into my hands and shook my head, and Padfoot came and brotherly hugged me.

"Aw Prongs. It's okay. I don't know anything about girls, except that they seem to have weird crushes on incredibly hot guys, like me of course. But I know Lily, she's hardly going to move on from you." He's right, he knows more than me.

"But I... I just want to... ugh! Why is everything so hard!" I stomp up to my dorm, waving my arms about for some odd reason.

Narrator POV

After James has frustratedly huffed off to his dorm, Autumn came and greeted Sirius.

"James is such a complicated person." He mumbled under his breath.

"You'll figure it out, I know you will." Autumn snatched his hand from him and smiled at him, that smile, that just made him... like her more and more.

"Thanks. Listen, Autumn, there is something I have been meaning to tell you..."

"You can tell me anything, you know that?" She looked at him, her eyes filled with hope.

"I know. Well, I never actually thought, that I would... fall for a girl... Autumn Parks, I think I'm in love with you." He looked down at his lap, but Autumn lifted his chin.

"Good. Because I think I'm in love with you too." She smiled, still squeezing his hand.

"Really?" He looked at her surprisedly.

"No Sirius. We just poured out our hearts for a joke." She said sarcastically, and began to kiss him.

Wazzup guys.

So we have a diverse range of couples here which wasn't intended. But my stories can be kind of unpredictable.

This is the last chapter of this fanfic. I know, I know *cries*.

Enjoy the read!

padfootspetunicorn🙈
Xx