Being Fëanor's Daughter

-Because you're Fëanor's and his ONLY daughter you're going to live a life of extreme luxury and comfort without a worry in the world if it can be helped.

- You will have an extremely close relationship with your Atar as he will have made sure to have built heavily on it, fully wrapped around your finger since your birth.

- He spends a lot of time with you, especially when work or time with you amille isn't consuming his time, making it a point to make sure you understand he is always available for you.

-Anything that you need or desire is always given, and the quality is always superb as he doesn't believe you should have any less and that you don't deserve any less.

- This means too if you want to learn anything of any kind, Fëanor will absolutely teach it to you himself, have your brothers teach you or he will hire the greatest tutors he can to have you educated on whatever your heart desires.

- Being Fëanor's daughter means that your life is far from being quiet and its really loud and rambunctious even if that isn't your style.

- You have seven brothers and unfortunately that means there will only ever be so much peace and quiet that you will ever have.

-You are the crown jewel of the family as far as Fëanor's concerned, while he by no means thinks you are a trinket or an object BUT you are extremely precious to him.

- Fëanor drilled into your brothers heads about the importance of keeping you safe and how it should be one of their top priorities.

- With you being the ONLY daughter out of 7 sons, you've got literally 8 layers and levels of protection at all freaking times, with someone always keeping their eye on you to make sure you're okay.

- With each brother you'll have your own special relationship with as they make it a point to try and have a close bond with you no matter how much younger you are than them.

- If you're quiet, meek and shy you will probably find yourself with brothers who are going to be far more protective over you than if you were loud, bold and rambunctious.

- It's not that they don't think you're capable, it's just they know that you're more docile and that you're allowed to be so shamelessly.

-- If you're quiet, meek and shy, you will probably have a closer relationship with Maglor and Caranthir.

- Maglor will spend hours reading poetry with you and playing and teaching you music, and Caranthir will find you enjoyable to be around glad to know there is another person in the family who prefers peace and quiet.

- Caranthir will be 100% your biggest defender and protector aside from Fëanor, Eru help anyone that EVER hurts your feelings and they BOTH find out at the same time.

- Maedhros will naturally have a super close relationship with you regardless as he will have volunteered plenty to babysit you while you were growing up.

- Curufin is your literal second Atar in both appearance and behaviors, but he's more stern with you than Fëanor is.

- If you are more rambunctious and wild Celegorm will 100% be your partner in crime and will drag you along on every hunt if you ask and will absolutely get in trouble with you at all times, even if Curufin is yelling at him all the time.

-The twins regardless of your personality will probably view you more as their equals as opposed as someone to watch out for. They will be the ones you can relate with the most about your position in the family.

- Regardless your brothers will love and adore you and will always find ways to dote on you and keep their relationship with you strong.

- If you do manage to get into a fight with your brothers- which Celegorm will probably be the biggest points of frustration as you are not free of his teasing- your Atar takes it seriously.

- More than he did before when the boys fought against each other, in fact he will probably be too harsh about it.

- When it comes to courtship, being Fëanor's daughter is going to come harder for you than it would most.

- Your Atar is intimidating and you'll for sure know when you find your one this way.

- Each ellon that shows any bit of interest in you is immediately going to get grilled into by either Maedhros, Curufin or your Atar as they want to know what his motivations are to be with you, and the kind of ellon he is.

-They will give him a really hard time when he asks for your hand in courtship, you Atar especially and he probably won't let up until he knows for sure that this ellon is your one and wants to marry you.

- Your life as Fëanor's daughter is always full of love and support from all of your brothers and your Atar as they all love and adore you very much.

:)