Being Fëanor's Daughter Pt. 6

-Life before the Flight would've been a life of complete and total luxury and a time for deep and intense self exploration.

- As said before here about being Feanor's daughter, there is no expense spared for any and everything that you need or could possibly want.

- From fine silk gowns, tunics and trousers, nice shoes and jewelry!       

- Aside from the physical luxuries that you will be afforded, there will certainly be social luxuries that you will have as well.

- One of the most important ones is having the time to spend your time with any one of your brothers or parents however you so please.

- Be it you go on long hunting trips with Celegorm and twins, for weeks at a time in the wild.

- Or you spending time learning and composing music with Maglor, writing poetry  and indulging your feelings with the softer tempered brother.

- With Nerdanel right alongside the two of you, helping encourage the two of you or taking the day to teach you how to sculpt or paint.

- Even giving you the opportunity to indulge in time alone with your Amille, who would've made the time for it whenever you needed her.

- Maedhros and Caranthir both would ideal figures to teach you about politics should you want to learn. Though Caranthir would even quietly teach you embroidery should you ask and want to learn.

- With Curufin and Feanor there to teach about jewelsmithing if you showed an inkling of interest.

- Regardless your days would be full of learning and close time with each of your brothers, as all 7 of them would want to be involved in your day to day.

- You'd certainly have grown up with your cousins, getting the opportunity to spend your childhood in their presence. Tagging along in whatever it may have been your cousins would've been doing.

- Be it you found yourself closer to your Arafinwean counterparts, spending your days in Alqualonde on the docks with them, playing in the waves and idyllic times on the beaches.

- Or if you found yourself closer with the Nolofinweans you would've been spending your time plenty with either Maedhros or Celegorm present. Either enjoying the small social gatherings with Maedhros, Fingon, Argon and Turgon or have joined Celegorm and Aredhel horseback riding or hunting as well.

- Your time being educated would've been one both your Atar and Amille would've pressed and pushed for heavily.

- Both of them wanting you to find your niche and greatest passion, where they would've helped you hone in on your skills. No matter how minimal or numerous your skills may be.

- You'd have had all the time in the world to learn everything you wanted and with grand support.

- Nerdanel and Feanor both would also as gently as possible push for you to find a way to self express, knowing the outlet would be important for you as well as the self indulgence.

- Buying you the materials you need to expand on, no matter what it was you needed- whether it be for the Arts, or Hunting, or Gardening or whatever it may be.

- Your life before the Flight certainly would've been incredibly idyllic and one of utter bliss.