Ve gök ağladı, her sabah

And the sky cries every morning

Was a movement that lasted seconds and eternity.

Was a taste that would last in his memory for as long as he lived.

Her mouth.

The scent he could smell in his soul.

The trembling body under his hands.

The sound of his name coming out in a moan.

-Ilgaz... - It was the only thing he wanted to hear and see and feel for the rest of his life, to make kissing Ceylin an experience with all his senses.

But it lasted nothing but a few seconds.

- Komiser Kaya, lütfen... lütfen. – as if drunk, Ceylin turned away from him and the table, avoiding another approach. The nervous laughter of the regretful, the air that failed to return to her lungs, the world that seemed to take a while to find its axis, for some of these reasons Ilgaz realized that he would lose her and could not allow it.

- Hayır. – he cupped her face, tiny and vulnerable between his huge hands, and it took a few seconds for her to reach his mouth again.

At that moment, it was impossible to keep the rain from touching the ground, the planets from spinning, and the commissioner and officer from making love at the desk in his office.

~*~

- Abi, I've been looking for you all morning, where have you gone? – it was not a question Ilgaz could easily answer. From the office he had gone to a motel with Ceylin, since she lived at her uncle's house, Chief Metin, and he wouldn't take her to his own home under the circumstances. They would even need to talk about these at some more opportune time.

- I've been solving some last-minute issues... out of here.

- And why didn't you answer me yesterday? I even went to your house, but it didn't seem to have anyone. I have hot news to tell you. – Ilgaz had the decency to blush. He hadn't yet seen the main lead in his even hottest news and was looking forward to her. The path from the entrance to his office was being taken in a mix of hearing Eren chatter and looking over his shoulder for Ceylin, like a hormone-ridden teenager.

It had been a magical night.

- Abi? – Eren snapped his fingers in front of a silly Ilgaz, the head on the soft sheets filled with a seductive Ceylin. – If I didn't know you, I swear I'd think that is a woman taking your mind, Allah Allah.

- I didn't sleep very well. – he dropped his bag on the table, shaking his head to come to his senses or would fantasize about the piece of furniture again. – You were saying...?

- Yesterday you got me thinking about that lawyer and the records, since we got him long before in the investigation... – the files were open and Eren had already marked documents from financial records linking some police officers to Mr. Durmaz's office. They couldn't accuse him of paying bribes because aliases took over the transactions, shielding him from answering for that specific crime, but they were surrounding his law firm as the financial institution responsible for the placement¹ and layering², operations that started the laundering of mob money.