ii.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
act one━━ two
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. WHAT ARE YOU DOING, RODRIGO?₊˚.༄

━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━

━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━

                 Reece lay at home, munching on her pizza while tears rolled down her face, watching noah and ally hold each other for the last time. if anyone were here with her, they would have said she the most dramatic person ever, but she didn't care. she longed for someone to care for her the way noah did ally. only when her phone rang did reece break out of her self-pitied trance.

incoming call from . . .
sk8ter boi

accept          decline

"hey, peter whats up?" reece greeted through phone, wiping the pizza crumbs from her mouth.

"hey, hey, so— have you been crying?" peter asked.

"uh.. no." reece looked around blankly mouthing to herself what the fuck?

"you were watching the notebook again weren't you?" she could hear the teasing smile in peter's voice.

"well, you would understand why i'm crying if you would just watch it with me!" reece stood and started cleaning up the mess she made.

"okay, not the point as to why i called you. the point is.. can you come over?" peter sounded like he was gonna say something before that, but reece guessed he bailed.

"um, can you explain it over the phone? i don't know when my dad will be back from his date." reece looked around the kitchen after putting away her dirty dishes.

"it'd just be easier to explain in person." peter sighed.

"are you okay?" reece asked, clutching her phone closer to her ear.

"yes, yeah. i'm fine. i just, i need help figuring something out." reece bit her lip in thought, i don't think dad will mind.

"okay, okay. i'm on my way, but you owe me, parker." she said, slinging her coat on and walking out the door.

"you got it, anything you want. thank you." peter praised.

"bye, dork." reece hung up the phone and texted her dad that she was going to help peter with something, just in case she wasn't back before he got home.

━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━

                 Reece knocked on the door of the parker home, smiling when she saw may peek through the glass.