v.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
act one━━ five
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. YOU'RE SPIDER-MAN₊˚.༄

━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━

━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━

                 Spider-man was the talk of the city. reece hasn't even seen the guy and all of a sudden he's got a whole fan base. she didn't know whether to love him or hate him. ryan has been down at the station nonstop with captain stacy trying to catch the vigilante. to reece, bigger things were going on than a guy in a mask whose victims all looked the same.

"gwen, i mean seriously. why is everyone so obsessed with him?" reece asked the girl who was sat on her couch while reece was making brownies. she had the flour all over her face and her hair was in two braids.

"because he's climbing on buildings and flying through the sky with webs." gwen stated, tuning back into the news. "this is the biggest news we've gotten in years."

"yeah, okay, but—" reece was cut off when her phone rang.

incoming call from . . .
dad
accept          decline

"hey, dad," reece greeted her father, tucking her phone between her ear and her shoulder while trying to whisk the brownie mix. "i have gwen over right now."

"that's fine, honey. me and blake are on our way home, do you have those brownies made yet?" her father asked.

"uh..." reece looked down to the lumpy batter, which didn't look too appetizing. "maybe pick some up, these aren't looking too hot."

"i'm gonna have to teach you how to cook one day." ryan sighed into the phone. "okay, we'll go to the store, be home in a few."

"bye, love you." reece hung up the phone and continued on with gwen. "spider-man isn't even a cool name."

"oh, my god, reece." gwen groaned, throwing her head back. "if you're so against him, talk to him face to face about this!"

"i never said i was against him. and he only comes around when there's crime. its not like he's beetlejuice, can't call his name three times and he appears." reece huffed, throwing down the bowl with the brownie mix and wiping her face off. "those brownies were a lost cause as soon as i put the eggs in."

"when is your dad getting here?" gwen asked with a small smirk.

"can you please stop crushing on my dad? it's getting kinda gross now. plus, he's bringing his girlfriend over." reece smiled teasingly at gwen who raised her eyebrows in shock.