Chapter 2

Next Morning   

Mom woke me up so i could get ready for school and today is my first day at this school in the middle of the year and I'm going to be that one new guy that everyone is starring at when i walk down the hall.

I got up and went to my bath room and lifted up my shirt and i had a bruise on each of my sides and they were really big and a purple  black looking color. i put my shirt down and brushed my teeth then hopped in the shower. when i got out i got dressed. (outfit on the side) and brushed my hair out then put my bulls hat on and walked down stairs to the kitchen.

"good morning momma"i said giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek. "morning sweetie can you go wake sky for me please" she asked and i nodded going upstairs to her room. "Sky time to wake up" i said picking her up. "no i wanna sleep" she said laying on my shoulder.

"i'll get you ice cream after school" i said and  she ran to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and stuff then came out dressed in this

"okay I'm ready"she said and i gave her, her horse book bag and we walked back down stairs and mom was done making the pancakes for everyone, but only sky and i were down stairs

"okay I'm ready"she said and i gave her, her horse book bag and we walked back down stairs and mom was done making the pancakes for everyone, but only sky and i were down stairs. "mom i don't think Nash is- never mind"i said because he came down the stairs with the boy who had a hat on last night, i still don't know his name.

"good morning boys would you like breakfast"she asked them when they walked in. " no thank you we have to get to school early for football but thank you anyways" Nash said. "okay is it okay if Hayes goes with you so he can know the way to go" she asked them and i was hoping they would say no.

"sure come on Hayes" Nash said smirking at me. "bye mom bye sky" i said sighing and walking out the door behind them. "yo Matt the plan will work batter this way now" Nash said to the kid who is now known as Matt.

"true but cam and carter don't know so text them" Matt said. carter must be the Asian boy from last night. "but we have to tell Taylor,jack,jack,Aaron, and Shawn so lets just make a group chat" Nash said. its more of them now and are gonna hate me because Nash hates me.

I sighed and kept walking behind them and when we approached the school it was huge and I'm sure i will get lost since Nash wont be helping me get around anytime soon. I walked off and went to the front office and got my locker # and stuff like that then i went to the bath. 

When i was done i sat my bag down and washed my hands and while i was doing a group of boys walked and they just so happen to Nash and his friends. Let me remind you I'm only 13 and they are 16 or 17 years old. "is this your loser of a brother you told us about" some guy with a bandana on asked.

"he isn't my brother Taylor i just told you that" Nash said rolling his eyes. "excuse me" i said trying to walk pass them. "wait where are you going school doesn't start for another 30 minutes" the Taylor guy said blocking the door. "um i don't know where my classes are so i want to go find them since i have no one to help me find them" i said grabbing the door knob but got pushed back.