Chapter 27 (Last Chapter)

(If you haven't read the warning yet swipe down and read it before you read this chapter. It is really important. Thank you.)

Morning.

When I woke up every muscle in my body was in pain and my face was a whole different story.

I had to roll to get out of bed and walking hurt more than I thought it would.

My face wasn't swollen any more but I did have a black eye and my lip was busted.

I sighed and tried really hard to brush my teeth and wash my face but it hurt so much that I couldn't do it anymore.

I broke down crying in the bathroom and just cried and crier and cried until Skylynn sat next to me.

"Stop crying." She whispered giving me a hug and I put her on my lap and just hugged her.

That's all I could do, she is the only one that cares about me and Matt but I don't know when I will see him again.

"Come on, let's go eat." I said standing up and we walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

I made her a bowl of cereal and I sat next to her and put my head down.

When she was done we went back up stairs and I turned on the turned on the tv for her.

"I have to use the bathroom. I will be back." I said and she nodded.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and just looked at myself in the mirror.

I'm everything he says I am and probably much more.

I can't even look at my own baby sister and look the least bit of happy for her, just so she isn't sad.

I started crying just looking at myself.

The pushing and punching gets old but you get to the point when you don't even care anymore and just want it all to end.

I'm trying really hard only because of Skylynn but its not really working anymore and I just don't care anymore.

I just want it to stop.

I sat on the floor sobbing into my hands.

I honestly can't take it anymore.

I would do anything to just end it all now but their is obviously nothing in here for me to do that.

I got up and wiped my face then walked out.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I will be back."

She nodded and I walked out closing the door behind me.

"Where are you going?" Nash asked but I ignored him and went into my old room.

Will wasn't in there so I closed the door and walked around looking for anything but found nothing.

He cleaned the room and none of my stuff was in there.

I sighed and walked out to my moms old room that Nash tried to keep me out of all the time.

I walked inside and it looked just like how mom would have kept it.

I closed the door and started to look around then went into the bathroom.