Chapter 11

Hayes' POV

After we all woke up from our naps it was around 5:30. We really didn't want to do anything so we just sat in the room talking and watching tv.

"guys I'm bored" Amber said and we all just looked at her. "okay, what do u want us to do about it" Matt asked and she rolled her eyes at him."lets go out side in the back yard" sky said and we agreed to go.we walked down stairs pass Nash and his friends and out the back yard.

"can we sit by the pool" Skylynn asked and i didn't want to because you know I can't swim. "can we sit by the stairs of the pool where there isn't a lot of water" i asked and she nodded. we rolled or pants up if we needed to and put our feet in the water. It was pretty hot out and the sky was a really bright blue color and we just sat out there and looked at the clouds.

"that one looks like a boat" I said and everyone couldn't see it but it was a boat. Skylynn pointed out a lot of different clouds and she would have won if we made it into a game.

"look its a bunny" Amber said and i looked over at her like she was crazy. "that is cat not a bunny" i said "what kind of cat has bunny ears" she argued. "guys its obviously a dog" Matt said

"is not" we both yelled "is too" he yelled back. "does it really matter, i swear you guys at like 3 year old and I'm the five year old little girl" Sky said. "and its a monkey" she continued.

Even though she is 5 and 6 next mouth she acts like a 15 year old girl with a childish side.

"okay now what do you guys want to do because i don't want to look at clouds anymore" i said and they shrugged. "you wanna walk to the store since its down the street" Matt asked and we nodded and went back up to my room and we changed into some more comfortable clothes.

We all had on black sweats and a random color t-shirt and black vans. we grabbed our money and walked down and towards the front door.

"where are you going" Nash asked making us stop. "to the store, we'll be back when you see us walk in the door" Matt said and we walked out the door. Sky got on Matt's shoulders and amber and i walked Hand in hand beside them. We aren't dating and i would ask her but if i get rejected its gonna be awkward between us and i don't want to risk it.

When we got in the store we went to the candy section and i got m&m's, Twix, sour patch kids, and some Takis. Skylynn got skittles, snickers, and the cheese Cheetos and i don't know what amber and Matt got because they had already went to the line to pay and stuff.

I took Sky's stuff and gave it to the clerk so she could scan it and i paid after she was done. we walked back down the street and into the house and up to my room and started to eat our candy.

"dude I'm so bored right now" Amber said chewing on what ever candy she has. "lets go down stairs and be loud while the guys are watching tv" Matt said and we all walked down stairs and sat on the floor next to each other in front of the tv.

"what are you guys doing" Taylor asked. "watching tv duh, we don't have to stay in the room all day" I said and he rolled his eyes. Sky started to be loud bye playing a game on her IPad with the sound all the way up.

"can you turn that off" Cameron said and she turned and looked at him then back down at the screen. Then Matt's phone started to 'ring' "yo Austin, whats up" he said sorta loud. "nuh I'm not doing anything, what u doing" he said and kept it going talking to no one.

Then Amber 'put' ear buds in and started to play her music on full blast, and started to sing with it. she was playing Taylor swift bad blood and the guys were pissed and started to yell at us to shut up and i was just laughing my ass off being really loud.