Ask or dare them!

Me: hello dear people of the internet! I've decided to make an Scp ask or dare book. Basically you can ask or dare the Scps any thing you want!

682: this is fucking stupid.

Me: *holds a gun full of 682 killer to the idiotic lizard's head* Shut up you overgrown Komodo dragon.

Dr. Bright: How come she's allowed to do this and I can't?!

073: With all due respect Dr. Bright, I believe that last time you were allowed to do something like that, half the site was in pure terror.

049: And that's only the most recent.

035: Didn't he also try to fly the gate guardian?

076: I actually remember that - I was there.

082: *destroys both the door and parts of the wall* HII EVERYONE!! *sees 682* Heyy old friend!!

682: Oh..HELL NO! *attempts to run*

082: *Puts up chase* Ohhh come backkkk I need a horseee!!

106: Ok I gotta film this

173: Sooo...how long do you think it's gonna take for 682 to burn half the site?

096: *shrugs*

999: *sounds of cuteness*

Dr. Clef: The little guy says that he can't wait for your brilliant asks and dares!

Me: Same here! And also, just so you beautiful people can stay entertained, I will ask some friends of mine for asks and dares so that I have some content for you all. So without further ado, ask and dare away!