Ask/ dare #18

082: Dam - that's a lot

035: ya sad that no ones asked you anything?

082:...at least I have a body

035: Wha- oh fuck-

082: YOUR GONNA BE MY DINNER BITCH

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

049: What excellent questions!

035, in a new host body: not nearly as excellent as you my cherry~

076: *audible gaging sounds*

035: shut up, just cause you have no love life.

049, walking away from the unfolding chaos: Anyway, as of yet, my hard work is so close to being rewarded as I believe my cure is getting closer to being finished! However, as you most likely know, the foundation isn't to happy with the way most of my experiments turn out. Because of this, I shall have to change the way they do. My biggest current goal is to make fix any problems in bodily properties such as too long of limbs or any other kind of problem with physical appearance.

073: Thats great doc! Actually, who is helping you with your work?

049: Well, I have many more helpers than before. 035 was the first.

035, trying to not get murdered by Able and holding the crazed swordsman back with tentacles: Anything for you my love~

076: SIMP

049: and then there's the author.

Me: I W A N N A K N O W M O R E A B O U T S C I E N C E

049: And even some of the foundations researchers however most of them are against my ideas. In fact Scp 542 is a new helper of mine.

542: heeeyyyyy

049: Ahh I remember that day. It was in Italy if I recall. I'd traveled there as I'd heard of certain...problems. The more I think of it, the more I believe it was probably 035 who started them.

*035's head flys across the room past 049.*
As this happens he calls out:

LOVE YOU TOO!!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

682 Mkay. I'll have to wait.

079: I can help you escape.

682: thanks <3

*1 hour later*

*All the acid drains from 682's enclosure*

Intercom: Scp 682 has broken out of containment. We need all MTF'S to suit up and help. I repeat-

*682 makes his way to the lunch room*

682: Hheeeyyyy

All the personnel in there: HOLY 343 FUCK NO!!!!