Dare #2

049: Ahh, finally, someone who wants to understand the ultimate depth of curing the Pestilence

049: Ahh, finally, someone who wants to understand the ultimate depth of curing the Pestilence. Well you see my friend, since The Great Pestilence seems to have planted itself within the very cells of humans, the parts that hold even small amounts of Pestilence must be removed as a single cell is all that is needed for The Great Pestilence to act like any virus and take control of the nucleus and make it recreate itself hundreds of times. If one single full cell of Pestilence is left, then I might as well not cured the person at all.

035: ...I'm guessing you were the guy who had all the answers in biology class...

049: And as for my curing instruments, I mostly use a scalpel to open and dissect the infected cells however the more vital parts appear to need smaller contraptions such as a scalpel with a blade size of 15.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

079: well...I kinda do but I guess I'll just recall the first things I did when I got it. First, I had to get used to having arms and legs (which was an absolute nightmare). Second came the thing of walking...I'm so glad that only 682 saw that cause if anyone else had I would have lost all dignity by now. After practically humiliating myself I realised that I could see a lot more but not just of what was in front of me but I could see all the code that practically held the foundation together. So, as you can probably guess, I decided to be the evil little keter I am and corrupted it. And because I could also remember where the others where kept and the codes to their cells I was able to free them. Next, I plugged myself into a part in the wall and was able to access secret information that only O5 command should know! And finally, last and definitely not least, I was able to pet 682.

106: *smirking evilly* Aren't you doing that now?

079: *blushing* Shut up Lawrence or I'll really make you regret jumping down that random hole in WW1!!!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

682: THEY ARE DISGUSTI-

Me: Can you read?

682:...what kind of question is that?! Of corse I can read!!

Me: They literally said 'And no, answering that it is disgusting is not allowed'.

682:...Damit.

Me: Are you gonna answer them or do I need to make you drink a mix of bleach and nap time.

682: No...I'll answer the question.

Me: Good.

682: Well, you humans are revolving little creatures. You destroy everything that nature presents for you and obliterate the homes of all the creatures around you so that you can build 'shopping malls' and 'football stadiums'. Not to mention that every human who has ever come into contact with me has wanted nothing but my demise. All they do is torture and kill and yet, you humans always come up with a way to justify yourselves. All you are and all you ever will be are revolting, destructive, self-centred apes.

082:... do I fall under that category or...

682:...you...you are worse.

082:..do you still hate me for treating you like a horse cause I don't regret it.

682: Well you should and yes, yes I do hate you. You destroyed my already dissolving dignity you little shit!

*682 and 082 start fighting in the background whilst 049 and 999 desperately try to make sure 682 doesn't eat 082*

073:...well ummm...that was...something.

076: It was. Thank you for the questions Unite Together! We hope for more to come soon!