Ask/ dare #12

682: I don't know, nor do I want to know what that is

079: Thanks but I wanna keep what little dignity I have left.

173: Your only saying that so you can be with 682!!

106: Well how do you plan to play?

173: Like this! *faceplants*

096: Cool! I didn't know you played like that! *goes to faceplant*

Literally everyone: NO SHY NO!! *everyone making sure 096 doesn't fall*

Me: OK! (Hopefully the site doesn't blow up this time)

That sponge Bob guy: A few minutes later

035: Hey has anyone seen doc?

106: Nah. Anyone seen Shy?

173: Nah, why? You worried for him? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

106: WHATNO!YOULITTLE-

682: *Demolishes half the wall and the door* I CAN'T FIND 079 I CAN'T FIND 079!!!!!

999: *Rolling in as fast he can behind the rampaging lizard* It's ok 682! I'm sure we'll find him!

*one hour later*

035: *riding 173 and making him run all over the site 1,000,000 times* Doc? DOC? 049?! WHERE ARE YOU!! MY CHERRY? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!!

106: *Making burned hole in the wall, floor and ceiling after burned hole in the wall, floor and ceiling* Shy?! SHY!? 096? Little marshmallow? WHERE ARE YOU?? AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

682: *sitting in the corner of the room going through security tape after security tape* Maybe we can find who took them on this one? Or this one? I SWEAR WHEN I GET MY CLAWS ON WHOEVER TOOK MY 079 THEY ARE GOING TO WISH THEY WERE NEVER BORN!

MTF: And this is why we never take a lizard away from his computer.

*2 hours later*

035: Curled up into a ball in the corner and sobbing hysterically* I *hick* C-CAN'T FIND HIMMMMMM

106: I'VE MADE ENOUGH HOLES TO COVER THE SURFACE AREA OF RUSSIA! WHERE IS HE!?

682: *holding an (understandably) terrified researcher by the throat* I.F.Y.O.U.W.A.N.T.T.O.L.I.V.E.T.H.E.N.T.E.L.L.M.E.W.H.E.R.E.H.E.I.S

999: Desperately trying to calm everyone down.

*096, 049 and 079 appear in a puff of smoke*

049: *gets pushed to the floor by a hysterical 035 who won't stop hugging and kissing him* O-Oh my! I-! Love you to 035.

096: *sitting calmly on the floor eating a doughnut when he's hugged the tightest he's ever been hugged before by Larry who won't admit how scared he was* Awww! I love you too Larry!

079: *Gets tackled by an overjoyed 682 who has wrapped himself around the computer and won't get off and will probably stay like that for the next 7,000,000 years.* Umm.. OH MY-! 682 are you ok? I-..I love you to.

Me in the distance: Awww that so cuteeeeeeeeee <3