Kabanata 17

Kelly

Hindi ako makapagsalita. I heard him draw a deep breath. Base sa buntong hininga niya, hirap na hirap siya. And it just brought an urge inside of me to hug him and make him calm down but I couldn't.

"Please stop pushing me away..." ramdam kong naglakad siya papunta sa akin habang sinabi niya iyon na namamaos.

Napalunok ako ng mahirap kasabay nang malakas na pintig ng puso ko. I bit my lips unconsciously. I can feel the heat from his body on my back now. Umuga ang kama sa likod ko, alam kong umupo siya roon.

It just made my throat dried up. Parang unti-unting nawala ang kalasingan ko dahil sa kaba. I just felt his arms snaked around my waist as he put his chin on my left shoulder.

At doon, tuluyan na akong 'di makahinga. Nahigit ko ang hininga ko sa lakas ng pintig ng puso na parang nasa karera. Ang utak ko naman ay tuluyang na-blanko at hindi ako makagalaw.

His hot breath is directed on my neck and I can feel a tickling sensation together with the wildfire inside of me spreading all over my body.

"Paano mo nasisikmurang ipamigay mo ako sa ibang babae? Kasi ako sa'yo, hindi ko kaya eh. Magpatayan muna kami bago ka nila makukuha mula sa'kin. Naririnig mo ba ako Kelly? That's how I love you that I'm willing to die for you."

I stilled and remain speechless. Pilit kong inintindi ang sinabi niya. Ang sakit na sa dibdib dahil sa lakas ng tibok ng puso ko.

"Please stop treating me so shitty just because you want me to date other girls. It hurts me, baby. You know that? It fucking hurts," his pained voice broke at the end.

Just so he should know, it hurts me to push him too. Kung alam mo lang, Zeus! Damn it! But I had to do it, please understand.

I gather all my courage to talk. Hindi niya kasi naiintindihan ang ginagawa ko. This is for the peace of everyone. Ayaw kong masira ang pagkakaibigan sa oras na malaman nila ito.

"Z-zeus you have to understand that what I'm doing—"

"I know baby, that you are doing this to keep our friends. That you don't want to hurt them. Pero ikaw? Are you happy with this, huh? Hindi ka ba nahihirapan na mas inuuna mo sila kay sa kaligayahan mo? I know that you are having a hard time too," he whispered with strained voice.

Damn him! How did you know?!

I bit my lips so hard. Nagbabadya na ulit ang mga luha sa mga mata ko. Zeus please don't make me decide impulsively. I'm aware that his touch, his voice, everything he does is making me impulsive.

"Alam mo naman pala, then please understand."

"If you're so afraid that they might know, let's keep it a secret baby. Let's be exclusive to each other. I'm desperate to own you."

Fuck! I bit my lower lip so hard.

"Z-zeus."

"I know that you feel it, too. You're just afraid to acknowledge it because you're scared that our friends might know. Stop denying it."

How?... How did he know?!

I felt him kissing the side of my neck to my ears. I craned my neck a bit because of the sensation. His hot breath is tickling me together with his feathery kisses.

"Z-zeus..." nahihirapan kong sambit. Damn it!

"Hmm? If you have no feelings for me, you won't let me do this. I know baby. I know that you like me, too," he said cockily and kiss my neck again.

My mind is already thinking about worldly things and the heat inside of me is kicking. Damn it! I bit my lip to restrain myself from moaning. Goddamnit!