power

Izuku opened his eyes and saw an old man sitting beside him with ab eye hidden with his hair. He tried to get up but his body hurt like hell. Than he remembers his arm being torn by the wolfs. And he doesn't have it. He becomes terrified and lets out a shout. Than the old man wakes up and asks," Boy what is your name and what were you doing their alone ?"

" My name is Izuku, just Izuku." He said in a sad tone. " You haven't answered my second question boy." "Firstly my name isn't boy. And second I don't think i want to talk over." " I see boy. If you don't want to talk over than I will see it myself." " Huh ? What do you-" before he could complete his sentence. The mysterious man stood up and slowly made his way to Izuku. He places his hand on his head.

First Izuku was confused. After the a min the a tear dropped from an eye of the man. Than he smiled and said," I will help you with your dream." " But why ?" " Because it will help me a ton for my sins or at some of them." " What do you mean ?" " You will know later but for now. Zetsu !"

A white ghost like thing came out of the ground. " You called me Obito-Sama ?" the so called thing said. " Prepare some Hashirama cells." "Hai!" Zetsu said playfully and disappeared in the ground. " What do you mean by Hashimam cells ?" Obito chuckled a bit and said " You will know." He said and his visible eye's pupil turned red with three tomoes. Than his vison started getting blurry and he lost his consiousness.

* A FEWWWW~ MINUTES~ LATER*2

Izuku woke up. And saw the white thing staring at him. " Where is the old man Zetsu " " Oh ! He is taking a nap." Izuku signed and put his head on his hand. After a few seconds he noticed that he had his right hand. " WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!!!!" He shouted waking up the 1000 years old man ( he did what madara did and if he is so old then how is he moving and talking if that is what u ask well bacause we need it for the plot ).

"Why are you shouting boy ?" "FOR FUCKING GOD'S SAKE MY NAME ISN'T BOY ?! AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU HAVE MY ARM ?!" "You are shouting again........................................................................

Boy"

"Shiiiiiiit"

"Shut up boy and calm down." "Ok i will calm down if you call me with my name and not just BOY." "How about a ............

no"

"Damn it" izuku shouted again. The old man chuckled a bit and said " So, you finally broke out of your emotionless side." Izuku just sat where he was dumb folded (i hope that is what it is said) he than let out a small chuckle and smile and said," Guess so, thanks old man." " So, how does it feel ?" "oh ! You mean by my arm it feels great what did you do ?" "I didn't mean your arm boy." " Thanwhat did you mean ?" Izuku asked a bit confused. "I mean how did it feel after smiling after a very long time ?" "It felt good." Izuku replied. " The old man replied and said so lets begin training your body." "What do you mean?" "I told you i will help you with your dream right ?" 

Izuku stood there motionless. After a puse he said " You really mean it ?" "Yah kid and you know what ?" "What ?" "You can become a hero too." Obito said with a smile. After he said that slowly tears started streaming down his face while he was smiling. Than he cried loud and hard Zetsu was there to comfort him. Izuku cried and cried and than fell asleep.

"Zetsu " Obito said," Go  prepare the training groud." "HAI! OBITO-SAMA!!!" he said and than disppeared. And Obito took a nap.

After Izuku woke up Obito told him about his exercises. Izuku did all Obito said for 9 months. In these 9 months they had built a grandpa and grandchild relation. Izuku was being happy, happy in a really really long time. He wished he could live with his grandpa forever. But the author is going to kill off Obito in a min so no. 

21

It was 10th month and Izuku had a built up a fine body. He was fast he would spar with Zetsu time to time. He was training when he heard Zetsu shouting," ZUZU OBITO-SAMA IS CALLING YOU!" "OK I M COMMING !" 

He than went to where Obito was and asked," What is it oldman ?" "Izuku i need to tell you something it is really important." Izuku tensed up. "I don't have much time left." Tears gathered at the corners of his eyes."No" he said weakly. "Please tell me it is a lie...........please." "Sorry boy but it is the truth." Tears streamed down his eyes and he fell from his eyes. "I have one last gift for you." Obito said and smiled. 

Before Izuku could say anything Obito's visible eye turned into the same eye he saw 10 months ago then saw the whole ninja history and Obito's story. He was shocked, more tears started pouring though his eyes. 

"Sorry i didn't know you went through all this." Izuku said a bit saddened . "Don't worry boy. You don't need to worry about that." "Ok, i guess." "And now for the gift." Obito said as he lifted his hair up to show a purple ringed eye with tomoes ( why the tomoes ? well cause i want it ). He than whispered something to himself and Izuku's head suddenly started to hurt. He found a ton of knowledge and techniques rush into it.

After a few minutes he was breathing heavily and was terrified seeing what those techniques could do. He than looked up to Obito and Obito said," Zetsu prepare the blood transfusion ( i hope i m right ) and eye transplantation." " Eye what ?" "Listen boy... you must have seen about the sharigan and the rinnegan right." "Yah so what about it ?" "You will be getting them." "WHAT ?!" "And also my blood making you somewhat a uchiha due to which you can deactivate your sharingan." Obito said and smiled. 

"But......but what about you ?" "I will die i have been alive for too long." "Bu-but" "You must have seen my sins right ?" Izuku nooded slowly. "Than please help me ( what was that word again ) some of them." He said and smiled. "Ok " Izuku said as he tears streamed down his eyes.

7

"Hey don't cry you can full fil your dream now." Izuku just stood there quite tears still pouring down his eyes and than said," Thank you." Obito smiled and said ," If you truely want to thank me than become a hero and prove those bastards wrong." All Izuku could do was hug Obito and cry. Than Zetsu began the surgery

------Time skip no just------After the surgery--------2

After the surgery we could see Izuku standing in from of a grave. While his hair shadowing his eyes. "Zetsu" he said. "Hai" Zetsu said coming out of the ground. Lets go and do some vigilante work. 

CH END

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes 

So Izuku has all the knowledge about the ninja world. He has all 5 chackra natures. His originl were wind and lightning. Than he got water and earth by Hashirama cells and got fire from the Uchiha blood . Izuku doesn't have the EMS he only has MS that's fused with Madara's MS but he can use it flawlessly without losing his vision with the help of Hashirama cells and cause Uzumaki are distant relatives of the Senju he can use the Rinnegan without any drawbacks due to the cells. And he does have susano, imperfect and perfect susano, but he is still working on the lighting susano and susano Sage mode and Izuku doesn't insteed he has the access to the statue due to rinnegan.