Joined

Nezu's POV*

 It is 10am and I am waiting for Izuku to come and take his hero license. By his clothes at USJ and Aizawa's description of his eyes can he be 'him' that obito sent message about.

*My POV*

Nezu was snapped out of his thought when he heard a knock on the door. 

"Come in." says Nezu. 

The door opens to reveal Izuku in his vigilante outfit ( Tobi's akatsuki outfit ) escorted by Aizawa and Enji. They come in and sit down. 

"So, you did come Izuku." says the rat. 

"Why wouldn't I come when i can get a hero license and finally get rid of the hero's chasing me and patrol peacefully."

"Very well, here is your hero license.* hands the license to Izuku* But you must tell us about your quirk." 

"*Checks the license* Seems real. Ok I will tell you about it but i doubt that you don't about it."

"I have a guess Izuku or should i say Uchiha ?"

"Seems like you already know."

"But you are not Uchiha by blood are you ?"

"Yes, i have the Uchiha blood running through my veins but i was not Uchiha by blood."

"I see, now were you the kid Obito told me about." After hearing this line Izuku was dumb folded. While Aizawa and Enji were sitting there like idiot not knowing about anything that was going on. 

"How did he tell you ? He would barely go for walks once a month." 

"Oh he just used a old method." 

"Yes, I am the old man's student, before he died he gave me some of his blood along with his eyes."

"Ok, now why are you hiding you left eye ?"

"Because i don't want anyone to see it and besides I don't think anyone is strong enough to make me use my left eye." 

"Can you show your left eye to us I am a bit curious." 

"Sure." says Izuku as his hand moves towards his mask. Aizawa and Enji don't have a clue about whats going on but are curious too, Nezu is at the edge of his seat. Izuku than slowly removes his mask and they all see a purple eyes with rings and tomoes. 

Aizawa and Enji look with interest as they had never seen and eye like this before while Nezu was sitting there shivering, with pure fear in his eyes. 

1

After a few second Izuku puts his mask back on and Aizawa and Enji notice Nezu shivering. 

"So, when should i start teaching?" asks Izuku.

"Oh ! Come from tomorrow you will be Aizawa's assistant."

"Ok and can you please explain everything to these 2."

"Sure but please don't go on the villains side."

"Sure."

'Now time to go to patrol.' Izuku thinks to himself and jumps out of the window. 

*The next day*

He couldn't believe it. The school where he always wanted to study, UA. He was walking down the hallway searching for his class to 'Teacher'. It was the second greatest day of his life. 

He was lost, he didn't know where he was going to be honest. He had sent Zetsu to look for the class. The bell had already rang and he was late at his first as a teacher. He just wondered around for some minutes than Zetsu popped out of a wall and shouted," IZUUU-SAMAAAA!!!"