Obito and zetsu meet the octopus

*OBITO POV*

Finally comming out after 40 years sure is refreshing. I truly hate Orachimaru even if he went good at the end he did some fucked up shit. But I never thought that one of his lab would be so useful.

I found one of his labs and used it to hide. To think that even after so many years they still didn't find this lab is truly pathetic.

When I found the lab there was nothing more than some equipment and a small white zetsu body. I worked on him and also used some of my rinnegan cells upgrading the zetsu and giving him the ability to not only go through dimension to dimension but also open portals to the dimensions.

"Dad, come on let's walk a bit faster!" shouts my son.

Damn he is noisy, really reminds me of the past me. Only if that mission went well. I could have been on the chair of the hokage. But I am not. When I was finally out of prison for my crimes than bang I decided to spar with Kakashi used all my chakra than shit. I wished I didn't spar.

WAIT !! This chakra pond seems to be bigger than the others. Maybe there are people who can still make use of chakra I should go and check.

"Zetsu." I called out for my 8 year old son.

"Yes, dad."

"We are climbing this hill."

"Ok dad. But, aren't you too old for this ?"

"Haha. Don't you dare underestimate me son". said Obito as he began running up the hill very fast.

*ZETSU POV*

Man dad is really fast for his age.

"ZETSUUUU!!!!" I hear him shout from middle of the hill. I wonder what happened i better go fast.

I reached the part where dad's voice came from. He was lying on the ground while holding his back.

"What happened dad ?"

"I snapped my back please help me."

"But I thought you said something about underestimating you."

"Shut up you damn idiot." Dad shouts trying to get up only to get a loud "Crack" sound from his back.

So like a good son I am I went and healed him.

*OBITO POV*

Ah fuck my back hurts I am really to old for this shit. Anyway we have more half way to go.

*A FEW MINUTES LATER*

Finally reached the top damn that was one hell of a climb. But now lets go to the house i am sensing some more than average chakra pools there. But oooo this is one bigass mansion (koro-sensei is rich richer than yaomomo ).

I went and rang the door bell of the mansion. A woman opened the door.

"Can I help you ?" she asked.

"Yes i would like to talk to you and your husband mam."

"And why is that ?"

"It is about your children." The woman's eyes widen when i said this. Why do I feel like I am Danzo right now ?

"Don't call the cops, I just want to talk I wont hurt them."

"Honey who is there ?" came a voice from inside the mansion.

"Sir can you please come out ?" I shouted back but wtf was I thinking.

"What is it sir ?" replied the voice comming out.

"I want to talk something about your children." I replied.

"And what would that be ?" said the voice at the door and it was HUGEASS YELLOW OCTOPUSSS!!!!

Me and zetsu ( who was standing beside Obito the whole time ) just stared at him while our jaw hit the ground.

"Never seen someone with a mutation quirk ?" asked the octopus. Just what the fuck is a quirk.

"What is this quirk thing you are saying about young one ?" YES YESSSS I WANTED TO USE THE 'young one' PHRASE !!!!! HEELLLLL YEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! NEWWWWWWW ACCCHIHHIIIVVEEMENTTTTTT!!!!!

The couple looked at each other weirdly before shutting the door in our face. That was very rude of them.

We rang the bell again and again for an hour. I ain't going back without finding the reason about why there are chakra ponds are empty while there are filled ones in the children in the house.

Also what the fuck was a quirk. I really wish I did some research in all those years instead of just trying to upgrade to Zetsu.

Finally the doors open. The woman and octopus came out.

"Please tell us about the quirks you talk about. And if you do I swear I can have you an explanation of why I don't know." I begged while bowing.

I bowed as low as I could but crap. *CRACK* My back broke again.

"Zetsu help."

END OF CH