dad?

TIME SKIP TO A DAY BEFORE SPORTS FESTIVAL*

Shinso had managed to open the 4th gate of healing during the years (they used another dimension where one year = 1 day on earth and Izuku did some weird shit due to which he did not grow in that dimension). He was at the last stage of learning rasengan. They were currently going to a hill where Izuku said would be people who would help shinso learn the rasengan while he would have to go to a meeting with the hero commission. 

They heard rustling nearby. They went into fighting stances. Then they heard rustling all round them. Soon 27 people came out of the bushes and surrounded them. They were wearing some sort of armor and animal masks. Izuku dropped the stance after seeing them. Shinso was confused but followed.

"So who planned this karma or nagisa ?" asked Izuku. ( surprised ?)

"Oh Izuku don't ruin the fun of scaring the new guy." said a person with red hair and dog mask.

"Oh Shinso these are the anbu. You can take off your masks now." As he said that everybody started removing their masks. 

( just focus on students for now ignore koro-sensei and the others just the students  and ritsu is a human here )

"You really are no fun Izuku." said a blue haired...............girl ?

"That hurt Nagisa ! I was just worried about the meeting. Anyway you help him learn the rasengan and tell him about the Project Shinobi while i will go to the meeting. And where is dad ?"

"He is in the sand pit enjoying his tea." replied A red head.

"Some people never change do they ?"

"Nope."

Shinso and Izuku began walking to the top once again while the others left to train. 

"There were the anbu according to you right ?" asked Shinso.

"Yes, they were."

"But the anbu were in the past there are no people with enough chackra now."

"Not really Shinso. You see chackra evolved into quirks. Those with quirks can't use chackra. Wait they can use but they will die if they do. The quirkless can also use it and make it grow unlike the quirked."

"But how am I able to use it than ?"

"Did you really forgot everything i thought you all those years ?"

"What ?"

"Yeah you forgot. I didn't give you Hashirama cells fpr using wood release and also I haven't taught you anything about it. I gave you the cells so it could boost your chackra and give it the ability to grow like the quirkless chackra can. And also those with quirk have pure chackra they can't use moves which contain the elements."

"Oh I know remember."

"Good. Look we reached the top."

Shinso looked up and saw a huge house there. Than he followed Izuku to the back of the house to see a huge yellow...................... octopus ? Sitting in a sand pit while sipping tea ?

"Yo dad lets go and get Nezu so we can go to the meeting."

'Dad ?' thought Shinso confused.

"IZUUUUKUUUUUUU!!!!" shouted the Octopus as a gust of wind hit Shinso's face. When he looked at the sand pit the octopus was gone.

'WHAT THE ?! WHAT WAS THAT SPEED ?!' Shinso thought as he turned around. He saw the Octopus hugging his sensei ?

"Dad we will be late damnit !"

"But it has been so long since you visited." The Octopus said with teary eyes, still holding on to Izuku.

"I know dad but we are running late."

"Oh is that your student." Koro-sensei said as he pointed at Shinso ( i got tired of saying Octopus so i am going to write sensei the other will call him dad  though )

"Yah, he is."

"I see nice to meet you Shinso i am your teacher's dad." Koro-sensei said while bowing.

"Same here." replied Shinso. 

"Oh yah. NAGISAAA!!!!" yelled Izuku.

As he yelled it a person with a ox mask appeared.

"What is it Izuku ?"

"I want you to help Shinso learn the rasengan and also tell him about the project me and dad are going to pick Nezu and then we are going to the meeting."

"Yes sir."

"You don't need to call me that. We are a family."

"But you will be my superior so i have to make a habit."

"Yah yah whatever. Shinso train hard. Lets go dad." Izuku said as he sat on Koro-sensei's shoulders. And than they zoomed off.

"Well Shinso so which step are you ?"

"Good lets begin i will tell you about the project while we are training. And i believe you have many questions too so i will answer those too."

"Ok"

END OF CH