USJ

It was the next day after the "Hero Blood Pool Night" we see the 'The Monster Five' going to school. Izumi was traumatized due to what happened last night at her home, while others were trying to cheer her up.

Today was the day they were going to USJ. Their school was not a single person who licked them. One due to their cocky attitude and two due to their past which was shown on the news. Once they arrived at the school, they went to their classes and sat down. 

Their teacher came into the class as lazily as ever. 

"So, today we are going to U.S.J. So get your asses up and dress up in your costumes we don't have the whole year."

They all did as he said. Once they reached outside the bus Iida started shouting," PLEASE SIT ACCORDING TO YOUR SEAT NUMBER AND BEHAVE IN THE BUS !!" He kelp on repeating that but body cared they just ignored him and sat the way they wanted. 

"AIZAWA SENSEI PLEASE TELL THEM TO SIT ACCORDING TO THEIR SEAT NUMBER!" "Shut up will ya ?" Aizawa said as tried as ever. After the teacher himself says this to Iida he finally shuts up. For the other students it was like a dream come true. 

The whole bus was noisy, Iida was angry that no one listened. While the 'Monsters' were still comforting their 'leader' ( pathetic got traumatized by just that  even though i was the one who decided her to be but still pathetic ). 1They reached U.S.J and 13 started his bullshit about how quirks can kill and how it could be harmful. When he was done explaining. "Hey ! they even have fake villains for exercises !" shouted the tomato head. 8

The lights began to flicker and a purple portal opened in middle of the U.S.J. From the portal many villains came out, even though they were just some low level thugs they would easily outnumber the students. And in the middle stood a shadow like person, a blue haired guy with hands all over him and a bird with its brain exposed.

"Kurogiri I thought that All-Might would be here. But where is he ?" The blue haired says.

"We got the information about him being here, but seems like he is late or reached his limit." The smoke guy answered.

'How do they know about his limit ?' Zawa and 13 thought at the same time. 

"Lets kill some kids than maybe he will come. But wait, why would he come when we kill the kids  ? He himself is an abuser. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" His laugh echoed through the U.S.J.

Some of them were worried cause what he said was half true. Aizawa noticed this and cursed AM inside his head. 

"Kaminari try to contact the school now !" Aizawa odered.1

"I m trying but seems like the signal is jammed." said the pikachu.

"Iida you are the fastest of us all go and call for help in U.A."

"But sir-""SHUT UP AND DO IT IF YOU DON'T WANT ALL OF US TO DIE !" Iida was still hesitant but followed his teacher. 

"13 protect the students." That is all he said than jumped into the swarm of villains and started fighting. 

*Meanwhile with Iida* 

Iida was running at full speed to the school. He had tears in his eyes not because he was scared but because he thought that he had betrayed his friends. In middle he ran into a forest which he believed was a short way to UA. 

He was running, running as fast as he could. He was running for 5mins when he hit his leg on a rock and factured his leg ( considering the speed he was running in one mistake could kill him ).He couldn't run anymore. He was crying while crawling. He felt useless utterly useless.