torture

Uchiha Madara"

"YOU CHEATER YOU CHEATED NOMU WAS CREATED TO DEFEAT ALL-MIGHT !!!!" shouted the hand-man as he ran towards Izuku. 

He gave a right-swing just like the Bakugos, only to his hand to pass right through him. Izuku was about to punch him but Shigaraki was warped away by Kurogiri. 

"Young-Master, Master odered us to return this instant." said Kurogiri. 

"WHAT MASTER SAID THAT ?"

"Yes and he said if you don't cooperate than bring you back by force."

"FINE !"

"I AM HERE !!" said AM as he came through the door. There was silence. Than suddenly they heard a growl. It was from Shigaraki. 

"YOU DAMN DURT-BAG COULDN'T YOU COME A LITTLE EARLIER ???!!!! IF YOU DIED JAPAN WOULD LOSE A HUGE AMOUNT OF FIRE POWER !!!! WE WOULD SUCCED IN OUR PLANS !!!! KUROGIRI LETS GO !!'

"Yes master." just as he finished they were gone. 

All-Might saw Izuku with Aizawa and thought he was a villain. He jumped to Izuku and punched him. His hand went straight through him. 'What the hell' he thought. Izuku just glared at him into his eyes with his mangakyo activated and wispered," Akumu". 4All-Might stopped after Izuku had whispered. Everyone was confused when AM stopped. After a few seconds tears started escaping his eyes and he started screaming. The screaming got more intense by every second everyone was terrified. Even Nezu who has sitting on Endevour's shoulder. 1

After a min ALL-MIGHT started moving again . He looked at Izuku and ran away like a dog that got hit by the rock and hid behind his wife. Everybody was barely holding their laughter. 

*What had happened with All-Might* 

He stared into Izuku's eyes than suddenly everything became blank. Black. Empty. Nothing. 

Suddenly he heard a battle cry. He ran towards the sound, what he saw was horrifying. He saw his teacher fighting All For One. AM new nothing about what was going on, he had no idea. He saw AFO beating his master. 

AM got pissed he jumped and tried to punch AFO. But his fis5t went through him. He than saw AFO puch and beat his master to a bloody pulp. Tears were running down his eyes. He than saw AFO break his masters fingers one by one. The cries of his master filled his ears he was petrified. 

Than AFO slowly crushed every bone in her body, while smiling like a maniac. He used one of his quirks to keep her alive. He than slowly ripped her hand off. By now Nana was screaming at the top her voice. AM was crying was seeing the horrifying sight in front of him. 

After AM ripped off every limb of Nana and felt satisfied. Nana was still alive. He than stepped on her head and crushed it and started laughing like a maniac ( the classic maniac laugh of every anime ).  He looked at AM and gave him a taunting smirk. AM had enough he ran towards AFO while giving the loudest battle cry ever. His fist was about to reach AFO's face everything became blank 'again'. 

This time he heard a crowd chasing 2 people. He tried to help but just like the last time, he wasn't able to touch them. He looked at the 2 people closely, to his horror they were...............

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.