Let Me Have You

⚠️Warning: This Chapter Contains Descriptions of Sexual Nature. ((AKA Smut/Lemon))

---------------------------

When he pushed back signaling his willingness to go further, Wanda pulled from the kiss and painted her gaze across his entire body, taking in the sight of everything she was about to experience. It was a path she was certainly curious about, but truly didn't expect Adam to react with such fervor as he did.

With no words, Wanda initiated the kiss again, this time pulling the large man closer with both hands cupping his face as she leaned back on the bed until she lay flat.

Adam followed the lead tied to him by her hands around his chin and slowly climbed onto the bed, hands and knees on either side of her. The bed let out an ungodly noise as his full weight planted itself above Wanda.

This, in turn, caused a chuckle to escape from Wanda's lips.

"If you value this bed, we should move somewhere more...sturdy." The last word took some time to come out as she stared up into the silver eyes above her own. The awe rushing through her body was more than she could handle properly, squirming ever so slightly underneath him.

Adam felt the movements against his skin and raised a tentative eyebrow.

"We don't have to do any-" He began before being cut off by Wanda speaking.

"Don't you dare take this from me. Now come here." She spoke through her teeth before attempting to pull him down to meet her kiss once more. Instead, he stayed put with his fists pressing into the bed while Wanda lifted herself to meet him, still completing the kiss as intended.

As their lips met, Adam lifted a hand from its cavern in the bedsheets and slithered it underneath her lower back. He lifted the rest of her body to contact his and simply rolled back, falling to the floor beside the bed.

A small yelp erupted from Wanda when they fell, looking down to the man she was now straddling with a questioning look across her features.

"You were right." Adam shrugged. "I don't want to break the bed."

The smile on his face quickly plastered itself onto hers as she adjusted her hips across his waist.

"You're a very silly man..." She began, trailing her fingers across the scars on his skin for a silent few seconds. "I love y-" Before the words left her lips, Adam bucked his hips slightly to send her off balance. She fell forwards and gasped as Adam caught her shoulders. Her fair fell down in his face as he held her directly above him, a rather crude smile now replacing the cheesy one he had only moments before.

Adam pulled her down next to him so that her ear was right next to his lips and her body flat against his own, feeling his heat across her entire being. His hands held her arms at her sides as he placed a kiss on her neck before whispering.

"I know you do, love. Trust me." His voice grew even softer as he took a small portion of her neck between his teeth, nibbling softly at it.

"Now show me."

Those words were all it took for Wanda to open her clenched fists and, with a forceful pull, free herself from his grasp. As she shot up from his hold, still straddling his waist, her entire body was quivering on top of him. But this power play wasn't finished quite yet. Not by a long shot.

His arms plastered themselves against the floor with red magic binding them in place as Wanda lowered her hands onto his chest.

"You want me to show you?" She spoke low, almost in a purr.

Her breath rose in her chest as she blew a strand of hair from her face and bent a wrist to sit Adam straight up face to face with her.

"Then I will." The words came out slowly in a heavy Sokovian accent, her tongue rolling ever so silently at the end.