Random 2.11

Hi guys ^_^

Miss me?!?!

Hahaha...

Enjoy :)

=============================

Believe it or not,

But it's true that We can delete people from our life but we can never delete the memories we made witj then and we can never erase the love from our hearts because memories can never be erased.

>>>>>>_

3 rules in a relationship:

-don't lie

-- don't cheat

---don't make promises you can't keep.

>>>>>_

Everytime you quit it doesn't mean that you Give up...

It simply mean that you're ready to let go of what you think is enough.

>>>>>_

Love is like a bridge that connect two hearts when they are apart.

>>>>>_

Good people have horns too. Simce it's recessive to them, we don't see it. But it appears depending to people in front of them.

>>>>>_

Life is too short to agrue and fight. Count your blessings, value your friends and move on with your head held high and a smile for everyone.

>>>>>>_

"Sometimes reading story looks like a roller coaster ride, you can encounter different emotions

OOO_OOO

Relationship end too short because people stop putting the same effort to keep you as they did to win you.

>>_

You are the luckiest person if you know how to make someone smile... because it's the most expensive thing that no one can buy.

>>_

Waiting is easy. You know what's hard?

Realizing that the one you are waiting for is not coming anymore

#OUCH

>>_

Don't make your mind tell your heart what to feel. And don't make your heart tell your mind what to understand

>>_

Sometimes even if I try so hard for something, if it is not meant for me it would never be mine.

>>_

"Nothing is impossible to those who believe and to those who have faith."

Ooooo-ooooO

Dapat sinusulat ang moments habang di pa sila memories.

OOO_OOO

Maging masaya ka kahit wala siya. Para malaman niya kung sino ang sinayang niya

#True
#Agree

OOO_OOO

love may come uninvited or unexpected, but sometimes we can't do anything but fall.

Oooo_oooO

The two hardest things are: "HELLO" for the first time, and "GOODBYE" for the last time.

Oooo_oooO

People change.

Love hurts.

Friends leave.

Things go wrong but just remember that life goes on.

Oooo_oooO

Challenge makes you responsible.

Always remember that life without struggle is a life without success. Don't give up and learn not to quit.

Oooo_oooO

Mistakes doesn't define what kind of person you are because mistakes define who will accept you in behalf of mistakes you've done.

Oooo_oooO

Treasure your life and be thankful each day you have because while you're breathing now, others take their last.

Oooo_oooO

Everyday is a new start. A new chapter to turn everything around. You have to let go of the hurt before you can start fresh.

Oooo_oooO

Do not tell anyone all your problems... because half of them do not really care and half of them are glad it happend to you--- Reader's Digest

Oooo_oooO

We can hide sadness by smiling, we can hide pain in smiling but we can't hide happiness brought by friend.

Oooo_oooO

A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything. No secrets and No Lies

#WalangMayKaya

Oooo_oooO

Don't wait for the text of someone who doesn't really want to text you, because the more you wait the more you get hurt.

Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk and do effort just for an hour to be with you.

Oooo_oooO

Sometimes you have to be your own hero... because sometimes, the people you can't live without, can live without you.

==============================

Vote and comment

Thank you