Random Quotes (wave 2)- Start

Hi guys (^_^)

As promise e2 na po ung wave 2 ng random quotes wave 1.....

enjoy.....

========================================================================

loving someone is a gamble if you don"t wanna get hurt then don't love someone, but that impossible so we all destine to get hurt because of love it just up to you in how you will manage the pain. do you think why do people continue to love even it is a big risk?, because it is a very happy feeling, a different kind of happiness. and if you cry someday because of it lets just say that it is the prize you pay for all the happiness you enjoy because of love. it not all about the pain its about the happy times, sweet memories and lesson learned. love gives happiness and happiness gives energy in our life, love completes our life if you didn't love someone you didn't live. pain is given to us to make us stronger not to discourage us...

>>>>>>>>>>>_<<<<<<<<<<

yes we both do it, but boys are pretty liers dont they ?

they willsay that they love you, ur important etc.. but when a girl has already gave everything even hurting her own family

what is the price the girl have to pay ?

to cry and be hurt..

always endure the presence of that stupid guy with the girl he chose to be with..

u know ur mistakes ' U WILL COURT A GIRL, THEN AT THE MIDDLE OF THAT COURTSHIP U WILL LEFT THEM HANGING BECAUSE YOU FOUND OUT THAT SOMEONE IS BETTER THAN THAT GIRL.. "

EVERYTHING U PROMISED AND SAY HAS ALL VANISHED TOGETHER WITH UR FEELING TO HER .. right ?

>>>>>>>>>>>_<<<<<<<<<<

I don't believe in happy endings because for me, true love has no ending. Choosing to spend my whole life with you is not about living happily ever after, but about living happy whatever happens.

>>>>>>>>>>>_<<<<<<<<<<

Those who are heartless...

Once cared too much...

>>>>>>>>>>>_<<<<<<<<<<

I wish your dreams to come true.....

But keep in mind that nightmares are dreams too....

>>>>>>>>>>>_<<<<<<<<<<

Don't always believe on love.

In the end, people will just leave you alone.

>>>>>>>>>>>_<<<<<<<<<<

Sometimes you just can't tell someone how you feel, you can never really find the right words to make them understand

>>>>>>>>>>>_<<<<<<<<<<

People change.

Feelings fade.

Lovers drift.

Friends leave.

Friends become enemies.

Lovers become strangers.

You'll be judged.