RQ Special: Bestfriend

BY: Morg Tumbaga

========================================

She's crying and he can do nothing.

"Why did you kissed me?"- She said while her lips are trembling.

"W-wait, I'm confused.. you said, you love me." -His eyes started to water without him realizing it while he closed the space between them by stepping forward to her.

"I really do, always keep that in your heart and mind." - His puzzled look makes her cry even more.

"I love you, but I think we should settle as friends. We're bestfriends, right?"

She faked a smile, fake as her lies. "Okay.. I understand."

He tried to cover up his tears but it flows itself.

"Can you do it? For me?" She asked, flashing a crooked smile.

"If you can do it, I can.. I love you, I really mean it."

He weakly smiled then leaned forward to kiss her forehead. "Hush.. Stop crying, I won't be here to wipe your tears again but keep in touch, okay? Forever bff?"

She slowly nodded while sobbing. He turned his back,walking away.. "I love you.. I wish I'm not your best friend so I can love you without choosing what's good for you.." -She whispered while holding her gaze to him like she used to with his arms.. before.

===============================================

Vote and comment