Random 2.21

hi guys
enjoy :)

----------------------------------------

Dear Destiny, 
From now on, I'm gonna take over with my Life.!
YOU'RE FIRED

Love,
Me

---

Sabi ko kay santa kahit ikaw lang sa pasko kaso sabi niya iba nalang kasi nahiling ka na ng iba 

--

If you can’t stay faithful, don’t be in a relationship. It’s that simple. Good luck, he has no concept of loyalty. A cheater will always be cheater.

--

Gusto ko sana sumulat 
ng LOVE LETTER sayo 
Kaso naisip ko. Wala nga 
Pala akung papel sa BUHAY mo

--

No worries. Your forever could still be waiting for you, in the parallel universe. All you have to do is to find a way to cross over. 

--

Sabay tayong nahulog, AKO nahulog sayo IKAW nahulog sakanya

(a/n: this is sad 😭)
--

⚡ "PHOTOCOPY HINDI XEROX
FLASHDRIVE HINDI USB
MARKER HINDI PENTELPEN
NAILPOLISH HINDI CUTICS
IKAW AT AKO HINDI TAYO"

---

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel."

---

"You are and will always be that unfinished chapter in my story."

--

"Sometimes it's okay to not be the knight in shining armor. Just be brave enough to stand up for her and be with her."

-------

If I a have a castle you're going to be my queen. If i have a house you're going to be my wife. But in this world you're my life."

---

Long distance relationship...
Yung tipong minamahal mo sya pero....
Ikaw malayong mahalin nya.

---

"You were born because you are going to be important to someone."

--

 A bitch can ruin your life by just spreading her lips while a slut can ruin a relationship by just spreading her legs. 

---

Kahit gaano pa kalabo yang paningin mo, mas malabo paring maging kayo.

---

Who says destiny is just a hoax? We were fated to meet.”

--

One of the saddest thing in life is to love someone who used to love you.

---

Maybe, we are meant to love each other. But we are not meant to be together.
~ Ally McBeal

(a/n: I think this is how destiny is so hard on us... denstiny let us meet the person we will love but in the end the both of you will not end up being together)

================

Vote/comment

thank you