Random 2.12

Hi guys ^_^

At dahil kakukuha ko lng ng class card ko... ayun masaya ako sa results :)

Enjoy the update ;)

==============================

Haters are the people who will brodcast your failures and whisper your success.

O_O

MAGPATAWAD MADALI LANG PERO ANG MAKALIMOT ANG MAHIRAP

#True

O_O

Kapag masyado kang palaban hindi ka na mukhang matapang, mukha ka ng walang pinag-aralan.

O_O

Love is a promise, love is a gift, once given never forgotten, never let ot disappear.

O_O

Past can make you weak or strong. It's up to you if you choose to move on or stay the same.

O_O

The person who sinks in your mind when you wake up in the morning is definitely the person you really want to marry--- Reader's Digest

---true kaya to?

O_O

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation because your character is who you truly are but your reputation is merely what others think of you.

O_O

Sacrifice won't take away the pain of loss. But it wins the battle against bitterness--- Beautiful Creatures

O_O

It's amazing how stupid you can be when you're in love,

O_O

"Wala naman talagang taong easy to get eh... Nagkataon lang na nung nanligaw siya may gusto ka na rin sa kanyan." -- Bob Ong

O_O

A meaningful silence is always bettet that a meaningless words.

O_O

Achieve anything you want in life, because you only have one shot in doing it.

O_O

There are two things in life you must keep in mind:

---Don't make any promises when you are happy.

--- Don't make decisions when you are mad.

O_O

Smile is my favorite weapon specially when I'm fighting with pain and problems.

O_O

A pretty face gets old. A nice body will change. But a good person will always be a good person.

O_O

Never say you can't, when you never tried doing it. It's better to fail by trying, than failing by missing the chance of trying.

O_O

"You must remember to love people and use things, rather than to love things and use people."

#Agree

O_O

One of the best moment in life is when you feel sad but you've got someone who's putting more effort just to make you smile.

O_O

Sweet fact: you can never fall in love with someone whom you never laugh with.

O_O

If you spend time praying for people instead of talking about them, you'll get better results.

O_O

No one notices your tears. No one notices your sadness. No one notices your pain. But they all notice your mistakes.

#Trooot
#StronglyAgree

O_O

If you love someone tell them. Because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

O_O

CHEATING ON A GOOD PERSON IS LIKE TADING A DIAMOND FOR A ROCK.

O_O

Sometimes the best moments are not the things that was planned, but it is the stolen moments you thought would never happen.

O_O

Not everything that you wanted and worked hard for is always meant to be yours, somehow you lose, but when you lose, there will come a better one that you surely deserve more than anything.

O_O

Life is never about the people who act true in front of you. Its always about the people who remain true behind you.

O_O

You will never become who you want to bi if you keep blaming everyone else for who you are now.

==============================

#MasayaTalagaAko

Vote and comment

Thank you