❗️NEW STORY❗️

Firstly, a massive thank you to everyone who's read, voted for and commented on this book! It means so much to me to see so many of you have been engaging and following Rosalie, Stefan & Co.

I hope you've all enjoyed it! 😁

I would love your continued support with my new book out now:

Love's Victim

Blurb:

Lucy has always been the silent observer.

Christian is the dark, brooding boy always in the spotlight.

The sons and daughters of Britain's most famous millionaires attend Sword's Cross High. Thrown into a whole new world of snobiness, privilege and money, Lucy's dream to graduate from Oxford or Cambridge with a Law degree is right within her grasp...
...Until Jordon Miller , member of the renowned A-List, approaches her.

The A-list are essentially royalty at Swords Cross; consisting of 6 of the richest teenagers in Britain.

Sucked into a world of lies, deceit and murder, Lucy's dream slips farther and farther away as she fights to stay alive.

And it's a fight to the death.

This is definitely a little different to this story, although still a romance as I'm a hopeless romantic at heart 💔  sorry not sorry... but this book is something I've been working on for the last few months so I'm hoping it'll be even better than this one as this one was taken from a draft I wrote a few years ago!

Please do head on over the Love's Victim and let me know what you think! It's still being released but I'm roughly halfway through I'd say! So plenty for you to be getting on with; or atleast please do add it to your reading list!

And while you're heading over, you may as well follow me 😉

Thank you everyone!
Ashling