ADAM! P3

He went into the bathroom and turned the shower on, I put all my focus into my book I really didn't want to watch as he kicked off his shorts I didn't look I focused only on the paper pages of my book I glanced up and stopped short hiding my face behind my book.
He stood in the shower cube, behind the water droplets covered glass, he had fairly slender legs, muscular upper arms, his chest tight with his bottom ribs visible, he had a tight, smooth and fairly well sculpted butt rather perfect little apples that complimented him nicely, his hair dark and flat where it was soaking wet, his hands scrubbing bubbly soap up and down his body, a prominent V that lead eyes directly to the hard stuff shaft, atleast seven inches long with a fair girth, a couple prominent vains trickled across the shaft.
"I see you looking y/n" he chuckled glancing at me but I returned my eyes to my book I tried to hide my blush and not think about it all "you can look all you want step sis. So long as... When it's your turn in the shower you'll let me look too" he smirked
"In your dreams adam"
"Very often, usually you can't finish washing yourself so you make me come in and finish off for you"
"Do you only dream in porn plots adam?"
"Yes! I do" he smirked "how can I not with... Such a sex step sister" he smirked stroking his soap bubbly hands up and down his hard cock "ummmm yeah look all you want step sis. You know you want to" he smirked leaning on the wall so he faced me as he kept scrubbing himself "maybe this is too big for me maybe my sexy lady could come help me finish cleaning? It's so... Dirty baby"
"Shut up adam" I sighed rolling my eyes
"Come on step sis? Don't you wanna help me out? Maybe you could slip that stuffy dress off and let me see how good you look under there" he smirked "or if you like I can dry off and come be your little bed warmer" he smirked "ummmm... Ummmm... Come on y/n give me something to work with here other then you faking to ignore me" he groans
"ADAM!" I Screamed as I realized he wasn't just scrubbing he was jerking off biting his bottom lip hard his hand working fast as he watched me trying not to look at him "that's disgusting!" I yelled getting up and slamming shut the bathroom door. As I held it closed resting my back against it I found my chest tight my breaths short.
I hated admitting to myself but even at uni I had found adam attractive, he's smart and fairly good looking in a class I regularly get bored it you can't blame me! I had often denied his advances trying to play a little hard to get and I did enjoy him joking chasing after me but... This was too werid, his mum's dating my dad it's just too freaky for anything to happen between us.

I sat on my bed and I had tried to get back to my book but I couldn't help thinking about his slender chest, his toned arms, his long cock, how sexy his body was. When the door opened revealing adam in his pjs "hi step sis" he smirked
"Bugger off adam" I sighed putting my head deep into my book
"Come on, can't I just sit and chat with you. Compare books. Maybe... Talk about uni?" He says sitting on my bed
"Fine what about it?'
"Do you think Lisa has a thing for Professor samson?"
"Yes"
"Why? I don't get it?"
"Some girls like that"
"But he's the teacher"
"I know. I don't understand it either"
"I don't know how anyone's into that"
"They likely say the same about you"
"Are you into that?"
"Into what?"
"Teachers? And authority?"
"Nope"
"What do you mean say that about me?"
"People probably look at you adam and say how are people possibly into that?"
"I don't know. They should ask you" he winked
"Yes adam" I sighed rolling my eyes
"... Did you like me?"
"What?"
"Before all this?"
"Why?"
"Because I wanna know"
"I said it was a zero"
"But..."
"But?"
"I think my little lady. Was just playing hard to get so I'd chase after her" he smirked moving closer till he ended up beside me "seriously though y/n. I really really liked you. And I wanna know if there was... Anything at all for me"
"There was something. But your practically my step brother adam it's not gonna happen it would just be werid for everyone"
"So if... Let's say this didn't happen, and we came home for summer together, would there have been a chance? Even a small one?"
"Like what?"
"Like if I came knocking with a bunch of flowers and offered to take you to a bookshop and to tea. Would you have... Come with me?"
"Maybe"
"Maybe" he smiled "and... If all this didn't happen, when we went back to uni. Could I take you out to dinner after class?"
"Maybe" I smiled laying my head on his shoulder he smiled and wrapped an arm around me "it doesn't matter adam. Can't change it"
"I know... I just can't stop wondering, the life I could have had with you" he says kissing my hand m "I'll let you sleep." He says getting up and going to go back though the bathroom
"Adam wait."
"Yeah?" He asks stopped short at the bottom of my bed, I put my book down and sat on my knees I took each side of his face in my hands stroking his cheeks bringing his lips to my own gently and softly he kissed back instantly holding the tops of my arms tightly as he pulled back resting his forehead on my own tears welling up in his eyes "don't do that"
"What?"
"Don't give me hope. For something I can't ever have"
"Adam..."
"I loved you. Fuck it I still love you. If I could... Id give anything to actually get to be with you. Without secrets and strange looks. If I could be with you. I would"
"I know. Go on. You've got to have your meds before bed"
He nods and went back to his own bedroom.