Adora's childhood story

Adora attends BMA (Bright Moon Academy) because her parents died in a car accident when she was 5 FB:

It was an average Sunday morning when 5 year old Adora and her parents were on their way to Church, they got into the car and started their route to the Etherian Church. Adora's father always drove his family everywhere when he could because he was super overprotective. "Mommy, can we go to the park after church please?" Adora asked cutely. "Yes princess." Adora's mother replied softly when suddenly a car came out of nowhere from the right side of the road crashing vigorously into their car. They all screamed in fear. Adora squeezed her eyes tightly as she began to hear sirens. As she sat there she tried humming a sweet melody to calm herself, a melody her mother always sang to her. Adora's father was crying and trying to wake up Adora's mother who had been injured badly. It's going to be alright princess, we love you and we will always be with you. He said softly, slowly, closing his eyes, losing consciousness. He had been injured a bit less than Adora's mother but died on the way to the hospital. Adora was lucky enough to only have a few minor injuries. Ever since, she has had major trauma from vehicles. Just the sounds sometimes scared her, always reminding her of that very moment. She remembers every second of it...

Hey so this is the story of how Adora's parents died. I thought I should put this in first but I will be uploading a few other chapters today. I also make very long chapters like 700+ words...

Anyways please tell me if you guys like these and comment suggestions or anything really. I have prewritten a lot of chapters so I might not get around to actually implementing suggestions for awhile but I don't have a schedule of when I should post chapters so please comment some ideas. 

Anyway that's it, bye!

-Moonii15<3