Chapter 6: Detention

Detention

Story desc (If you don't wanna read skip to the pov): Pretending everything's alright is detention...what goes down in detention when you've done something really bad, read to find out

TW: I don't know if this chapter could trigger someone but I will put a warning anyway. Not exactly torture but a weird method to make Catra realize what she did. ALSO! Slight mentions of self harm!

Catras Pov:

Once we reached the room where detention took place they pushed me into a chair and locked me up. "Why do you keep-" I was cut off due to a constant click clack noise. It was some lady walking up to the front of the class in her heels. "There is no talking or moving during detention. You will wear these glasses which will display what you did wrong and force you to think about your actions. If you do not comply you will be forced to obey." she said in a deep venomous tone.

A small tune played in the background while she passed out the glasses. A man placed the glasses on us and I saw myself. I saw what I did to Aubree. I began to shake and tremble. I was scared and I saw Adoras face. A small tear began to fall down my face. I heard noises and a lot of talking around me. I began to sweat. What are these sounds and what are they saying? My heart started to beat faster. 'Tick...tick' went the clock.

"I wanna go home!" I cried out but nobody answered. "Stop, stop, I want it to stop!" I cried out again. Words appeared on the small screen captured in the classes. 'You must face the truth'. I only heard small footsteps near me. "Oh but darling...detention isn't over yet...." I heard a voice say. "Please..." I began to cry. I felt something over my mouth. It was tape. Then I felt something sharp go into my arm. They injected me again. I felt weak...and I was numb. For some reason all I could was smile.

Someone finally removed the tape from my mouth. Tears kept running from my eyes but I couldn't say anything or feel anything. I could only think. I was like that for an hour. It all stopped and then everything went black. I woke up at the desk but I was free from my shackles. I felt normal again but I was traumatized from what had happened. I walked back to my dorm thinking about what just happened. I drowned out everything around me. Adora tried speaking to me but I didn't wanna talk about what happened yet so I just ignored her. She probably hates me anyway.

I heard the door and assumed she went to dinner. I wasn't hungry...I was sick to my stomach. I went into the shower and just thought about everything. I looked at my arm which was sore from all the injections. I finally got out after 20 minutes of thinking. I changed into black biker shorts, and a black long sleeve crop top with lace. I brushed through my wet tangled hair and just sat on the floor. I sighed and scrolled through instagram. I eventually heard the door again. It must've been Adora getting back from dinner. I heard her call my name but I didn't answer. Instead I just unlocked the door and cracked it open and sat on my bed hoping she would notice and come in.

I saw her peek in and I looked away frowning. "I brought you dinner...Italian chicken" She said, holding a plate and fork. "Thanks..." I said as I took the plate and began eating. "Are-are you okay?" She asked, sounding a bit scared. "I beat up Aubree and you're asking if I'm okay?" I asked taking another bite of my food. "Well yeah...you matter too." "I'm fine...what about you? You're not...scared of me are you?" I said handing the plate with the rest of my food on it.

I don't know why but anytime I eat I always give the rest to Adora. "Of course I'm not scared of you...I'm just worried." She said taking a bite of the food. "But you said I was scaring you." I said tucking my legs to my chest. "I wasn't scared of you, I was scared that something was going on with you." she said softly. "You don't think I'm crazy either?" I asked, finally making eye contact. "I do...but in the fun crazy way...not like actual crazy you know?"

"Yeah okay...I am so sorry, I don't know what happened I just...I-" I said but Adora cut me off. "It's okay you don't need to explain, just know you can talk to me about anything." She said as she pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back and began to chuckle. "Don't even think about teasing me tomorrow, I am not going soft." "Alright alright, but we better hurry and get ready if you still wanna go to the roller rink." She said as we stopped hugging.

"You still wanna go?" I asked standing up looking for something to wear. "Of course...but wait let's make this fun." she smirked standing next to me. "What do you mean?" I asked as I grabbed a pair of jeans from my dresser. "How about I pick your outfit and you pick mine?" "Fine, I know you won't take no for an answer." I said as she jumped up and down. We both went into each other's room and began picking each other's outfits. I picked out ripped jeans and a black crop top and fishnet tights that would go up to her waist so you could see them under the jeans and black boots. I ran out to the living room to see Adora sitting there. She looked concerned.

Adoras Pov:

I began looking for something to dress Catra in. I decided to go with a long sleeve burgundy bodysuit that had an opening in the back and black skinny jeans and black converse. I went to see if there were any other jeans and at the bottom of her drawer I found a razor. It was stained red. I sighed deeply and grabbed the clothes and the razor and waited in the living room. Catra was still picking my outfit out and I decided to wait until after we got back from the roller rink to ask her about it. I didn't wanna ruin her mood since she seemed pretty happy.

She finally came out and she looked at me confused and then realized I was looking at her strangely so I put a smile on my face. "Okay let's change now!" I said standing up from the couch quickly. I slipped the razor in my pocket before we handed each other the clothes. I went into my room and sat the razor down on my dresser and changed. I heard Catras' door open so assumed she was done. I put on some jewelry and sprayed some perfume and applied cherry chapstick. I brushed my hair and decided to let it breathe and leave it down.

I walked out of the room to see Catra standing there with her arms crossed. She had put on some jewelry as well and had her hair in a ponytail with two strands out in the front. "You could've at least chosen a jacket too" She huffed. "I thought you should switch up your style a bit." I giggled. "Well then did you really have to choose fishnets...we're roller skating Catra!" I said as I laughed a bit. We grabbed our wallets and phones and headed out.

Heyy guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter...I'm really trying to get a lot of chapters out because I can't wait for you guys to read chapter 16!!! I hope you guys would like it as much as I do. Also add me on EverSkies: Moonii15. Anyways that's it byee!

-Moonii15<3