Chapter 13: Hold Tight

Hold Tight

Story Desc: I like where my hands is, I just wanna hold tight...

TW: Underage drinking!

Credit to the artist of the fanart!

Catra's POV:

Tonight was Mermistas stoplight party. I was going to wear yellow and bring a yellow one piece with an open back and the sides cut out so there was only a strip in the middle. I wore a yellow long sleeve crop top with a zipper in the middle and black ripped jeans with dark sheer tights underneath and boots. I added jewelry and perfume. I put my hair in a simple high ponytail and left a few strands out in the front. I did some light makeup and went to check on Adora.

She was leaning against the door frame of her room. She wore a revealing oversized yellow laced sweater with a white bra and short shorts underneath and white boots with yellow stitching. She had light makeup as well and her hair was down with her bangs clipped to the sides of her face. She smelled vibrant, fresh and young. It was refreshing. Hopefully I can keep myself together. I looked her up and down, you could kind of see her abs through her shirt, she looked so- "Take a picture, it'll last longer, Kitten." Adora said smugly. "Damn, who are you dressing up for?" I said boldly. "No one in particular, come on let's go." Adora said as she grabbed her essentials and headed out the door with me by her side.

We arrived at the party. The smell of alcohol and smoke filled the air. There were red solo cups everywhere and I swear I saw a bright blue bra hanging from the chandelier. People were running around and dancing on tables. Some people were doing body shots. The music was so loud that the house shook and you could feel the vibrations in your soul. The led lights were shuffling through different colors as they went to the beat of the music. "Wow" Adora said wide eyed. I saw Bow and Glimmer talking in the kitchen. They had drinks in their hands as they ate chips out of the serving dish. Glimmer wore a yellow bodycon dress and Bow wore a yellow co-ords set. How about now by Bryson Tiller played loudly on the speaker. Some people danced along and some sang. Adora and I walked over to Glimmer and Bow. We talked about the party and how big Mermistas mansion was. We did a few shots and danced a bit.

I looked around at all the people I knew. Mermista wore a black and yellow top with fishnet sleeves and ripped jeans. Sea Hawk wore a red t-shirt and jeans. Scorpia wore a yellow hoodie dress and Perfuma wore a yellow floral dress. I'm surprised she hasn't suffocated me in a hug by now but then again she was busy chatting with Perfuma.

Confident by Justin Bieber played on the speakers now. I turned around to see a blonde dancing in the middle of the living room. She looked really drunk...and hot. The way she swayed her hips so effortlessly. The led lights were flashing on the beat and it made her and the vibe way more sexy. I walked over to her. "Hey Adora." I said trying to sound as confident as possible but I was becoming flustered by the gorgeous sight in front of me. "Heeeeyyyyyy PussyCat." I have noticed she always calls me pussycat when she is drunk for some reason.

"How much did you have to dr-" I was cut off by the song change. S&M by Rihanna. Adora wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear. "Feels so good being bad..." It sent shivers down my spine. She began to kind of sensually dance on me. I didn't mind it but I was uncomfortable with all the people watching us. I grabbed a drink and went along anyway. Everyone in the house was singing along. "I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it, sex in the air I don't care I love the smell of it, sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite meeee!"

Adora trailed her finger up my neck and down my back as she circled around me. She looked deeply into my eyes and led me outside toward the pool. "Adora, we haven't even changed into our swimsuits yet, at least change in the bathroom." I said stopping her from taking her shirt off. I led her to the bathroom and grabbed our bags. "Here now change." I handed Adora her bag and closed the door behind me. I decided to wait outside the door for her to change and then go in after her.