Chapter 10: Truth

Truth

Story Desc: Whatever happens at a best friend squad sleepover stays at a best friend squad sleepover...some truths will be revealed...but was it the right time...read to find out

TW: Underage drinking!

It was lunchtime and Catra and Adora broke the news that Aubree was expelled for starting a fire and endangering not only Catra but everyone in the building. "We should celebrate!" Glimmer said as she took a sip of her juice. "Best friend squad sleepover!" Bow yelled. We were all enjoying our lunch when everyone's phones started going off.

It looked like someone posted a video of Catra and Adora dancing in the dance hall during their ballroom dancing class. Someone must've recorded them and posted the video. It went viral. Everyone started watching it and you could hear awees oohs from all over the room. Everyone was staring at them. They both began to blush. Catra and Adoras phones were blowing up all day. They gained followers on instagram and tik tok and people were commenting on their videos and posts. They were lowkey kinda famous.

Bow and Glimmer were at Catra and Adoras dorm for a sleepover. They brought snacks, drinks, and games. They only had alcoholic beverages because some kid at school had a fake ID and they sold drinks to kids on the campus. First they played some card games. Then they played truth or dare and never have I ever. "Never have I ever is getting boring...let's play truth or dare now!" Glimmer groaned. "Okay I'll start," Adora said. "Glimmer t or d?" "Dare." Glimmer said confidently.

"Glimmer, I dare you to show us your first and last picture in your camera roll." Adora said pointing at Glimmer. "Ugh fine...but don't laugh..." she said as she pulled out her phone. "Can't promise anything" Catra said eagerly waiting so she could tease her. The first one was of her, Bow and Adora at the beginning of freshman year. They looked so young and pure. The most recent was one Adora took of herself sticking her tongue out when she stole Glimmer's phone 35 minutes ago. They all laughed. "Catra truth or dare?" "Dare" She said, crossing her arms. "Okay...oh I know, make Adora blush within 30 seconds and if you can't you have to drink 3 shots." "Alright, twinkle toes."

Catra got up and sat next to Adora. She stared deeply into her eyes with a smirk on her face. She scooched closer to Adora. She trailed her finger down her neck and pulled her face close to hers. "Hey Adora..." She whispered. Adora immediately turned bright red. "Haha I knew I could do it!" "Ugh let's just keep going already" Adora scoffed. After a while somehow Adora and Bow ended up really drunk....Bow just fell asleep on the couch after crying for absolutely no reason at all and Glimmer and Catra were laughing at Adora. Glimmer started recording her. "Adora, how do you feel?" Glimmer asked. "I feel like shit...buh but not like shit shit...just like glittery rainbow shit" She said as she hiccuped and slurred her words a bit.

They began to play some music (Baby by Madison Beer) Adora bolted up and ran to her room. "Hey Adora where are you go-" Glimmer said as she walked in on Adora just wearing a sports bra and underwear. "WHA-WHAT ARE YOU DOING SHIMMAH...GET OUT I'M CHANGING!" she yelled, slamming her bedroom door. "I-I don't know what to say." Glimmer began recording again as the bedroom door swung open.

Adora was wearing a black laced bikini and a long black satin robe and was trying to pose sexy as she said "THE ENTERTAINMENT IS HERE, I HAVE ARRIVEDDDDDD!" She yelled at the top of her lungs and stood on the coffee table. Catra and Glimmer were in shock. She wobbled a bit before she began swaying her hips side to side in a very sensual way. "Adora what are you-" Catra said but was cut off by Adora shushing her and putting her finger to her lips. "I-" "You...what? Do YOU want a lap dance? From ME?" Adora said, slurring her words and slowly walking over to Catra. "I don't want a-'' She began to say but paused when Adora bent over hovering over Catra.

(Leave with me by Glenn Travis) A new song began to play. She began kissing her neck when Catra said "Adora I don't want a-" "Shush and let me have my playtime...you're not my mom, you can't tell me what t-to do..." She said as she sat on Catras lap and put her arms around her neck. She began to nibble on Catras ear and kiss the side of her neck. "Adora!" Catra yelled trying to push her off.

"You...y-your...me? No, you're getting punished now!" Adora said while she got off Catras lap and kneeled down on the floor and rubbed Catras inner thigh. "Adora why are you-" She covered her mouth and stood up and began swaying her hips and turning in a circle. She then bent down and slid her hand up the side of her leg. She then went to the kitchen island and laid down dramatically. She laid on her stomach and propped up on her elbows. She turned onto her back and bent one knee as she brought the opposite arm down her face. She got off the island and went over to Catra and began massaging her shoulders.

"Are you tense Kitten?" She said in a seductive voice. "Uh-n-no why?" She stuttered a bit. "I could loosen you up...if you want" She whispered. "I'm oka-'' She began to say as Adora laid right on Catras lap. "Adora I think you sh-" "Shhh...just relaxxxx..." She said as she put one arm around Catras neck and the other held her chin. She was about to go in for a kiss but then she stopped and dropped her neck back. "Adora?...hello?" Catra shook her but she got no response.

"welp...I'm gonna put her to bed" Catra said as she got up and carried Adora to her bed. Just as she was about to lay her down and tuck her in Adora opened her eyes. It was kinda creepy "Hello there Kitty kitty" "Adora come on it's bed time now." Adora tugged on the collar of Catras shirt. "Please let's just have a playdate first!" She pleaded. "What?" Catra said as she sat Adora down on the bed. "Playdate...me...you" She said drifting in and out of consciousness. "What do you mean playdate, Adora?" Catra Asked tucking her in.

"Catra...a-are you seriously that dense!" She yelled as she trailed her finger down Catras' stomach leading to the edge of her pants. "Uh...Adora w-what are you doing?" Catra said, trying to pull Adoras hand away. Catra held her wrist to stop her from pulling on her pants. "Adora, did you hear me?" She asked but Adora didn't respond. Catra dropped her hand. It fell dead weight on the side of the bed. She must've fallen asleep again. Catra sighed as she turned around to leave the room but Adora grabbed her hand. "Where are you going Kitten?" She whined. "I'm going to go help Twinkle toes clean up" She said in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Please stay..." She asked, barely able to stay awake. "As much as I'd like to stay here and take care of you and laugh at you more, I gotta go, now go back to s-" Adora cut her off "Why do you have to help her, Pussycat?" She asked with her head cocked to the side. Cute. "Pussycat...that's a new one." Catra said, still walking away. "Fine...I'll just sit here...all alone." She whined and immediately fell into a deep sleep. Glimmer recorded the entire thing and bursted out laughing when Catra left the room. Glimmer and Catra began to clean up a little. They were about to head to bed but Catra decided to go check on Adora once more before she went to sleep. She quietly opened the door and peeked in. She smiled to herself to see the blonde sleeping peacefully. She was about to leave when she heard Adora speak.

"Twinkle? I-is that you? I have to...to tell you a...secret...I'm in l-love with Catra....but shh don't tell her..." She...she's in love with me!? No...she can't be...she's probably just joking. Catra went to lay down in her bed. She tossed and turned but she couldn't sleep. All she could think about was what Adora had said to her. She didn't know if she could believe it or not. She heard that people tell the whole truth when they're drunk but maybe she was just playing. She eventually fell asleep after thinking to herself for a while.

Let's not even talk about the amount of time I cringed while reading this. Like I must've been on some other activity back in August.

-Moonii15<3