I Can't Deside

Berry, Stardust and a few more people who wanted to help find you were going to start seaching for you. You were sitting in your chair and talking with Midnight, sometimes Bandit would bring you both food or Blaze would stop by to talk with you guys. Besides you being kidnapped this sounded almost like a normal day but mabye something was gonna happen.

Berry put on a dark grey cloak while Stardust put on a black cloak, they knew where they had taken you. So while the others looked somewhere else they were going to where they knew you were. They walked with there heads low as they stalked around asking if they had seen someone like you.

Almost all of them said no or something along the lines of "f^ck off" but a few said that they saw a fox person drag you into a wall. Berry seemed to tence up at the mension of the fox person, they told the few people thank you and started looking for the wall you were taken through. Berry sighs after about half a hour later, they've checked almost every wall there and they probally look like idoits for walking around and touching every wall.

Stardust: How hard is it to find a hole in a wall?

Stardust groans and leans on what they thought was a solid wall but instead they fell into the wall with a grunt.

Stardust: Found it...

Berry looks down through the hole and sees Stardust laying there in slight pain from falling onto the hard ground. Berry steps into the wall and helps them up, they start to walk quitely through a long dark hallway. They hear talking up ahead and a dim light too, they stop and hind behind a convent corner that was by them and listen.

Midnight: So when do you think Berry is gonna come in and "save" you?

You: Well she pobally freaked out at first and THEN started to look for me but I don't really know when she's coming to get me.

Berry was half temped to walk in there and get you just to show how much she cared bt Stardust made sure that she didn't blow their cover. They walked out of the secret cave so that they could wait untill night time to get you because then the animal people would be asleep. Once they got back and told everybody about their plan they all desided that if they slept now they would be able to stay awake during the night.

But Berry couldn't sleep knowing that you were so close to being in her arms again, so close to being with her again, so close to being hers again. Her mind was racing with the two options she had...

A - Go to get you now

Or

B - Go to sleep and get you with help

She desided to go with......