Chapter 14

Sorry for the delay I fell ill again. Here is your update.

Third person pov.

Rahul Dravid came at around 5 and said "That's enough practice for today." Radhika and Dev both looked at him and then Radhika noticed what time it was. She didn't even know she had been sitting and watching him play for so long. He came out of the nets with a satisfactory smile and came towards her. She on the other hand was having a proud smile on his face.

Dev was gonna say something to Radha when Rahul Dravid interrupted and said to Dev "Good job! You are doing great now. See you tomorrow at practice." "Thanks Bhai." Said Dev and hugged him once. Rahul Dravid then turned towards Radha and said "I am waiting by the car. Ek sath jayenge." And left after giving a smile to Radha. Radha nodded and then turned towards Dev and said "It was a great shot. All the best for tomorrow's practice." "Thank you Radha."

It was like they wanted to say more but just didn't knew how. They both were having an adrenaline rush. It was like they had so much to say to each other but no words for it. She just nodded at him and said "Bye." And started walking towards the exit. He kept looking at her as she walked towards the exit. Before going through the gate she turned around and waved to him for which he smiled in return. He whispered "Bye." when she was not visible anymore.

Radha, Rahul Dravid and Ajinkya came to the house to see Vijeta, Radhika D. and Aaru sitting on the couch with notepad and pen. Rahul Dravid and Ajinkya went to freshen up and Radha plopped on the sofa beside Aaru and asked her "Kya kar rahe ho aap?".

Aaru giggled when Radha lifted her up and placed her on her lap while Radhika D. And Vijeta smiled "Massi hum na sweets ke list bana rahe hai. Mujhe na itne sweets chahiye." Aaru said with her arms spread wide. Radha laughed and said "Kyu nahi hum hai na bahut sare sweets banayenge." "Hum soch rahe the ki sweets ka order kar de Diwali ke liye. Tum bolo tumhe koi sweets chahiye?" Radha scrunched her eyebrows in confusion and asked "Order? Hum sweets ghar pe nahi banayenge?"

"Are vo jara hectic ho jayega isiliye socha order kar le." Radhika D. said. Radha then with a little hesitation said "Paar vahini Diwali khaas to kabhi hoti hai na jab ghar pe hum apne hathon se sweets aur banaye. Please hum ghar pe banaye? Mai bhi madat karungi." Radhika D. And Vijeta looked at each other and then towards Radha who was giving puppy eyes for them to say yes. Vijeta chuckled and said "Thik hai hum ghar pe banayenge but tumhe help karni padegi." Radha's face glowed with joy and said "Of Course! Bada maja ayega Kaal hi banate hai." "Okay" said Vijeta and Radhika D. Radha then lifted Aaru and said "Chalo aaru hum log list banate hai. Phir aap ke liye bahut sare sweets banayenge." "Yeyyyy!" Squealed Aaru as Radha carried Aaru with her to the room.

"Radhika esa nahi lagta Ghar Mai ek nayi ronak lati hai ye ladki.". "Completely agreed." Replied Radhika D. with a smile. Soon it was dinner time and everyone was having dinner when Vijeta asked Radha "To Radha tumhara kaam ho gaya?" "Nahi abhi tak. Mujhe ek sign chahiye unke head ki but vo out of station hai so after Diwali hi unki sign milegi.". "Chalo achi baat hai to tum aur waqt rehe sakti ho yaha." Said Radhika D. feeding Aaru. "Yes." Radha said smiling. She was now getting used to having people around her. She has been on herself for such a long time that she has lost the habit of having people around you. To talk to you, to understand you, to take care of you. The feeling was overwhelming and scary. She did not like getting used to the things which won't last forever.

The next day Radhika got ready for the day and was wearing her earnings when she remembered something and at once took her phone from the bed and messaged Dev 'All the best! Practice well.' she simled when she hit the sent button and started to comb her hair with a stupid smile on her face.

When she was done combing her hair her phone beeped. She at once picked it up and read the message which was sent by Dev 'Thank you. Should I expect a surprise today as well?'. Radhika laughed and said in her mind 'Pagal ladka!' she then texted him back 'Surprises roj nahi milte. I am busy today preparing sweets but you give your 100%. Fighting!'. After a few seconds his reply came 'Yes professor ma'am'. Radhika laughed at his reply and went down for breakfast.