Chapter 33

THIRD PERSON POV.

Dev stayed in Radhika’s room till she slept but then returned back to his room as directed by his mother. He didn't stay in the room as his mother specifically told him not to stay there and also because he was worried that if they slept together, in sleep he might hurt her leg.

Dev woke up earlier the next morning than usual. He went to her room to see her sleeping peacefully. He smiled and left her room so she could sleep without any disturbance. He went downstairs and decided to hit the gym because he had a lot on his mind. Today he was finally gonna tell others about what he was planning to do since their England tour. It's gonna be big and he was a bit nervous.

He walked into the kitchen for his protein shake when he saw his mother and Maid preparing for breakfast. "Good morning Dev." Said Ambili Padikkal. "Good morning mom." Replied Dev, making his shake. "How is appa doing on his trip?" Dev asked as his father had gone on the trip with his friends. "Aur kya enjoy kar rahe hai. He will come in three days." Dev nodded as he thought he would tell others first and then his father as well.

Dev was going out of the room when his mother said "Dev jara dekhna Radha uth gayi hai kya? Aur usko bolna Mai breakfast upar hi bhej Rahi hu." Dev nodded and went to her room. Dev went to the room to see Radhika was up and was trying to sit. Dev at once went by her side and helped her "Let me help you." Radhika smiled and said "Thank you."

Dev made her sit and then kissed her forehead saying "Good morning." Radhika opened her arms in return and Dev smiled and gladly went into them. Radhika hugged him tight and said "Good morning, Jaan." She whispered the last word near his ear. Dev parted with a raised eyebrow while Radhika giggled. "Someone is in a good mood." Dev said. Radhika gave him a small kiss near his lips and said "Bas aise hi." Said Radhika smiling. Dev was a bit amazed by her straightforwardness but also liked it.

He smiled and then got up and went near her leg. He adjusted a pillow under her leg and asked "How is it?"  "I guess the painkillers are working. It's not painful but if I move it even a little it hurts." said Radhika. Dev nodded and said "Okay if it pains more tell me I will call the doctor, okay?" Radhika nodded and then said "Acha jara Chandani di ko bulao na."  "Are kya chahiye tumhe? Mai Lata hu na." Said Dev as he got up, ready at her service.

Radhika pressed her lips together and said "Mujhe jara, nahane mai madat chahiye thi." Dev made an Oh face but then smirked and sat beside her saying "Usmai bhi mai madat kar sakta hu, you know…" he said wiggling his eyebrows. Radhika slapped his forearm and said while her Cheeks were painted red,  "Jao bahar aur bulake lao unhe." Dev laughed at his flushed girlfriend and went outside to call Chandani.

He called Chandani so she could help Radhika. He also told Chandani to his room after helping her as he wanted to tell something to everyone. He called everyone, Virat, KL and Athiya to his room. He wanted to talk to them about it before going forward. Dev went to the kitchen and said to his mother "Maa can I talk to you about something in my room?" Ambili Padikkal scrunched her eyebrows as she thought what it could be as she nodded her head and said she would be there in a few minutes.

Chandani too came to the room after settling Radhika on her bed properly. As everyone was in the room he started to say "So… I have been thinking about something lately and before going forward with my decision I wanted to talk to you all." Everybody Nodded their heads so he could continue. Dev took a deep breath and said "I am planning to propose Radhika. I want to get married to her."

Everyone was in sweet shock as his mother got up and hugged her son "That's a wonderful news Dev. I am so happy for both of you." Dev smiled in relief and said "Thanks maa. You guys are okay with all this right?" "Okay? We are so thrilled that you have found a girl like Radha. She is smart, loveable and so good hearted. You couldn't have done better." Chandni said, hugging her brother. Even his jiju congratulated him when Chandani said "Only thing is I still think Radhika can do better." "Aee yaar." Said Dev as they all laughed.