Chapter 24

THIRD PERSON POV.

Dev and Radhika decided to stay on the terrace to watch the first sunrise of the year. They were both standing side by side leaning on the parapet, just their elbows touching each other.

A question was still in Lingering in her mind. Even if Dev did come to her room after he read everything and promised to be by her side, Radha still wanted to ask him clearly. Radhika said "You read everything I wrote?" A thin line formed on Dev's lips as he remembered everything again. Dev still couldn't believe Radha had to go through all the stuff and it was not even her mistake.

Dev nodded his head and said "Yes." Radhika saw the rigid expression on Dev's face and couldn't understand if it was for her. She asks "Why does your face look angry?" Dev said "Because thinking about it makes me angry at all the people who behaved with you like that and made you go through so much."

Radhika was a bit taken back as her ever calm Dev looked angry and ready to punch someone. She timidly asked, "So you don't think I am like my father or I am too much and you won't leave me ?" Dev turned towards Radhika giving her full attention and said, looking into her eyes.

"Radha always remember you are a wonderful, loving person who cares about everyone around you and loves them with all your heart and you would never even imagine hurting any of them. You are not a baggage to me at all and I want you to never feel like that. I love you and I am here to stay."

Radhika got teary eyed and said "Thank you for understanding me, loving me Dev." Radhika hugged him by his chest hiding her tears in his chest. Dev rubbed her back and hugged her back with all the love he has for her.

They detached after some time and looked at the sunrise. While seeing it, Dev asks "So are we in a relationship now?" Radhika smiles at him and says blushing a little, "Yes, I think so..." Dev scratched the back of his head and said looking at her "But I have never been in one.". Radhika giggled a bit and said "Neither have I. We will figure it out together. Like a project.". This time Dev laughed seeing her professor instincts kicking in he said "Yeah we would both work it out."

Radhika looks at his smiling face for a bit. Her face becomes a sorrowful and she says looking down. "Sorry for running away like that from the wedding. I am sorry Dev." Dev looked down at her with a smile. He had already forgiven her, long before she even said sorry. And after reading everything about what happened to her, he understood why she behaved like that.

He was going to say it's okay but something else came to his mind. A different plan cooked in his mind. He gave a goffy smile but composed himself before she would see it. He then said "Well I would forgive you on one condition." Radhika knew she did wrong so she asked him inocently "Konsi?" He replied "That you would allow me to hug you anytime."

Radhika blushed at his response. She looked sideways to hide her blushing face. On the other hand Dev was enjoying the blush he brought to her face. For him she looked extremely beautiful when she was blushing. Radhika smiled and looked back at him.

She pushed him away by his chest and said "Pagal." And walked away hiding her blushing face. "Areee!" Dev said following her. He held her hand from behind and pulled her towards him. As he pulled her by surprise towards him, she crashed onto his chest. Both of her hands rested on his chest while he encircled both of his hands around her waist and brought her closer.

Radhika was nervous of the sudden proximity. Dev then looked into her eyes and said "Mujhe tumhe humesha mere kareeb rakhna hai. Kabhi tumse alag nahi hona hai aab mujhe." Dev said it with so much sincerity in his voice that Radhika couldn't help but smile.

This time she hid her blushing face in his chest. Dev laughed at his cute girlfriend and asked teasing her more. "So done na?" Radhika didn't say anything but just hummed in response. Dev laughed again and said "So you are forgiven."