Chapter 30

Lots of romance and something interesting coming your way so Brace yourself…

THIRD PERSON POV.

Dev and Virat were sitting on the ground after a good session of practice. They have been so far good under Dev's captaincy. They had fixed their position in third place so they were going to play Eliminator at Mumbai. 

Virat said "We have been playing cricket continuously for almost 2-4 months now na?" Dev nodded as he removed his gloves. "I am thinking of going somewhere for a small vacation before our next series. We need a break as well." Dev nodded thinking he does too. His and Radhika's relationship was mostly on phone and every time they met they were in a hurry to leave. With her vacations coming and IPL getting over they can go somewhere as well.

Dev after thinking said "We would still have around two weeks before going to London for our series." Virat nodded and said "Me and nushkie were planning but can't decide a destination. Like we are like wese bhi we are gonna go to London so we wanted to go somewhere in India but we won't get our privacy then." Dev nodded at that point but then he remembered something "We can actually go to my Village in Kerala. We have our own house there and as it's a small village we won't get much attention." Virat's eyes twinkled at that and said,  "Sachi?" 

Dev smiled and said "Ha plus the best part, hamare ghar ke terrace se seashore bhi dikhta hai. How about we all go there? Hum sab ko break chahiye."  Virat smiled and said "Kerala to bada khoobsurat jagaha hai. I guess we should definitely consider this option. Mai abhi group pe bhi puch leta hu sab se. Par tumhare ghar mai sab fit honge?". 

"Ha bhai. 7-8 rooms to hai aur agar Kam pade to terrace." Dev answered calculating. Virat happily said "Are to done." Dev chuckled and said "To mai Ma, Appa se baat karke ghar saaf vagere karke rakhta hu."  "Ha kon kon aa raha hai ye fix hone ke baad rooms ki arrangement dekh lenge." Said Virat typing on his phone. Dev nodded happily as he would get to visit his village and also show Radhika and everybody else his village. After so much of cricket they needed a break.

At night, Radhika called Dev in a very jolly mood "Hello." Radhika said. Dev smiled as he sat on his bed and said "Someone's sounding very happy." "Of course. Mera college exams khatam ho gaye hai iska matlab Mai aab bhaag ke tumhare paas aa sakti hu." Radhika said happily. Dev exhaled as he laid on the bed and said "To aajo na jaldi. Ye pillow ko hug kar kar ke paak gaya hu. Mujhe tumhari aadat ho gayi hai." 

Radhika giggled from the other side and said "Abhi udd ke aa jau?"  "Please." Replied Dev as he seriously wanted her instead of the pillow he was hugging currently. Radhika laughed from the other side and said "Abhi to aa hi rahe ho na kal Mumbai."  "Haa but abhi ka kya?" Radhika laughed again and then thought of something. She said "Dev ek minute Mai call karti hu ha." And hung up the call.

Dev looked at the phone and said "Are achanak kya ho gaya." Dev kept the phone at the side and closed his eyes for a minute but then his phone pinged with a message. He took the phone to see an image was sent by Radhika. He opened it to see a smiling photo of Radhika but his heart skipped a beat when he saw her wearing one of his hoodies. "Ahh this girl!" Groaned Dev as he dug his head in the pillow.

Radhika called him and as he picked it up she asked in a smoky voice "Hello?" Dev straight away replied "How is this supposed to help me ha?" Radhika laughed from the other end and thought of making him blush more, "You know Dev, it smells like you." And she made a sniffing sound. Dev really blushed at it, his ears going red. He groaned again as it wasn't helping him at all. If she would have said all this in front of him, he would have kissed the hell out of her. "Radhi, you are playing with fire here." Dev said in a deep voice trying to control.