Chapter 16

Sorry for disappearing like that. Here's the new chapter and the longest chapter I have ever written.

RADHIKA'S POV.

We all were eating our dinner when Rahul dada (Rahul Dravid) came. I have decided to call Rahul Dravid sir Rahul dada and KL Rahul KL Bhai just to avoid confusion. The minute I saw him I ran towards him shouting "Dada!". He looked towards me and smiled big seeing me. I hugged him and said "Hey Dada." He hugged me back and said "Mai thik hu bachha. How are you? And how was your flight?" I broke the hug and said "Oh the flight was great and do you know what happened on that flight..." I pulled him towards the table and he sat beside me with his plate while listening to me. I started telling everyone about a funny incident that happened on the flight here. I myself was laughing so much while telling. It was really a funny one.

I really missed talking with everyone like this even if it was for some days. These people present on this table really have become my family. I later on tell them what happened at the ice-cream parlour like how that girl thought I was an angel. Of Course I excluded the last part where the girl thought that Dev was a prince, specifically 'My Prince'. I honestly didn't know what to say to that.

Is it possible to feel butterflies in your stomach and at the same time feel like an alarm ringing in your head saying it's wrong. That doesn't even make any sense.

As I was saying that Jammy bhai said "Of course she would assume you are an angel. Tum hi ho itni pyari." I just laughed at that and said "Kuch bhi dada." He then turned towards Ishan, Ruturaj and Shubhman and said "Vese mene suna ki Radha ka welcome kese Kiya." Ohhh hoo... I have already forgiven them but I don't know what dada would do. Even those three musketeers gulped thinking what would happen now. Rahul dada then said "Well as usual whenever you do a prank you have to run 10 extra laps of the ground." he said in a firm voice.

Well that wasn't that bad I think but then he continued "Aur Meri gudiya ko pareshan kiya hai so additional 10 laps.". I giggled at that whilst those three started whining like kids. Everyone was laughing when Shreyas Bhai who is the captain now stood up and started saying "Vese ek announcement hai." Everybody looked at him and when he knew he had everybody's attention he continued "So tomorrow is an off and the there is going to be practice on day after tomorrow afternoon.". "Why so late?" Asked Dev.

"Actually there are some repairs required on the ground so it's gonna be available for us the day after tomorrow." Answered Shreyas Bhai and everybody nodded in understanding. Anu bhabhi (Anushka bhabhi) then said "Hey if tomorrow is an off for you guys how about we all go somewhere?" Everybody in the room got excited hearing the idea including me. "Phir ek kaam karte hai let's go for a city tour. What's say?" Asked Yash Dhull. "Oh that's a great idea and then back in the hotel we can have Barbeque." Suggested Sanjana bhabhi.

"Ohh that's awesome! And how about some drinks as well?" Asked Hardik in a hope.
Everybody shaked their heads at his suggestion and Virat asked "Haar vakt yahi sochte ho na tum?" "Yaar Bhai, parso dupeher ko hai practice to agar hangover hua bhi to probelm nahi hai isiliye bola." Said Hardik sadly thinking how can people call his million dollar idea stupid.

"Vese point to hai." Said Shreyas Bhai having a thinking face. He continued "Let's have some drinks as well it's been a long time." Said Shreyas with a smile and Hardik and Shubhman did a high five and said "Yeyyyy!" Everybody laughed and continued eating the dinner. After their Dinner Dev brought the ice cream for everyone.

He handed over ice cream to everyone and while he was giving it to me he had a cheeky smile and said "Here you go Angel." I took the ice cream and rolled my eyes and said "You are not gonna let it go ha?" "Well you see that's true." He said siting beside me with his ice-cream and continued "You kind of came into my life at the right time. The time I needed someone and changed everything." He looked into my eyes and said "And didn't gave up on me when I myself was giving up on me. So you are an Angel which entered my life and made it better." I just kept looking at him. I honestly didn't knew what to say or did I even deserve his kind words. I looked into his eyes, they looked genuine and it almost felt like I was able to see something more as well.