Chapter 18

Sorry for the delay. Here is the new chapter...

Don't we all dwell on memories when we miss it...

RADHIKA'S POV.

I don't know how but somehow meri neend khul gayi. I looked around the room a bit. It was dark and there was hardly any light. I can see the neon color clock showing 2 in the morning. That means it's still night time. I looked to my left to see someone sitting beside me on the bed. I also noticed a hand near my head.

I got up a bit and sat on my bed to get a closer look at the person. I saw it was Dev. Oh yea, we were watching the movie. We were in the middle of the movie tabhi shayad soo gayi hongi mi. I still can't believe he came to my room just to check on me and kept company so I won't feel alone and scared. But now that I am looking properly he is sleeping in a very awkward position. Agar ye aisa hi soya to isse body pain ho jayega.

I very slowly made him sleep on my bed properly. He must be a heavy sleeper or he must be tired. He after all was on the ground for such a long time and then dinner as well. The way we danced it felt like it wasn't me. He can bring a different side of me. Maybe a happier side. The night was simply magical.

A loud thundering took place and as an instinct I closed my eyes as I am really scared of loud noises. I heard Dev mumbling something in his sleep. He said something like this in his half sleep "Shhushh. It's okay. I am here."

Was he looking after me even in his sleep? Was he thinking about me even in his unconscious state? I leaned ahead and ran my hand through his hair. I can see him sigh peacefully and go into a deeper slumber. Idhar hi laga tha na isse? I cannot ever forget the moment when I saw that ball hitting his head. When the ball hit his head I could feel it in my body. Meri saas udhar hi atak gayi thi.

And after being so tired from the match and dinner he still came to see if I was feeling okay. "Agar tum ese hi karte rahoge to mujhe tumse pyaar hojayega..." I confessed what was in my mind to sleeping Dev. I let him sleep on the bed and looked around the room and saw a sofa. It was a small one but I can easily adjust, let him sleep on the bed he would be so tired.

I covered him with the duvet. I don't know whether it was the fact he was sleeping and I could confess anything to him or the fact that the feelings I have for him are growing a bit stronger. I closed my eyes and kissed his forehead. I whispered to him "Please take care of yourself. You have become one of the precious people in my life and I don't want to lose you too."

I sat up straight trying to not shed my tears. I took a pillow and blanket from the cupboard without making any noise and settled down on the sofa. I made myself comfortable and I was already feeling sleepy. I turned towards the bed to see Dev curled up, hugging a pillow and sleeping peacefully. He looked so cute sleeping like that. And just like that with a smile on my face I closed my eyes and let the sleep take over me.

THIRD PERSON POV.

The beams of sunlight found their way through the curtains and made their way into the room making it brighter. The sunlight fell on Dev's face disturbing his sleep. He covered his eyes but later on gave up and opened his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and sat up on the bed. He looked around a bit and realised it's not his room. He then remembered he came to check on Radhika. He looked to his side and found Radhika missing. Worriedly he looked around the room to see her sleeping on the sofa.

'She was sleeping here. Vo waha kab gayi?', thought Dev. Due to the light coming into the room even Radhika woke up. She sat up and looked towards the bed. She gave a sleepy smile and said "Good morning." While Stretching herself. "Good morning paar Mai yaha aur tum vaha...? Kese?" Asked Dev as he got up from the bed.