His pregnant side.... Part 2

Swae

Hey y'all, I just came home from the studio. I can't wait to see Yn. she is my baby for life.When I walk in I see my baby mama on the couch eating Oreos.
"Um, what are you doing here?" I said while walking in the living room.

"Oh" she said while sitting up."She said she was going some where after I told her that I was pregnant with your baby".She was smiling mighty hard when she said that.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT!! I WAS GONNA TELL HER AFTER YOU HAD THE FUCKING BABY!"we'll it's too late now."After she said that I pulled her off the couch and pushed her out my house.

I was calling Yn's phone like crazy. Her phone Keeps going straight to voice mail and I'm getting worried.

I started to get a unknown number call, I answered the phone with a calm voice."Hello?" "Hi, is this Khalif Brown?""yes this is him" I said asking why the hospital is calling me."Well, your girlfriend Yn is in the hospital under surgery because she had got in a car accident". When I heard that I felt my heart drop.I can't believe my baby was in a car accident.I don't even know if she's alive or not.

"I'm on my way!""ok" I grab my keys and get in the car and drive there.All that's on my mind Is that Yn might dead and it would be all my fault.Man that shit is fucking my mind up bad.

I get to the hospital and ask for Yn. They tell me she room 103 1st floor. I get to the room And see all these wires connected to her. she had a arm and leg cast on her. My baby look bad.

"Yn?""Why are you here?" She said that with a cold voice."Babe are you ok?" "Am I ok, AM I OK??I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO GET HOME AND THIS BITCH COMES IN OUR HOUSE TALKING SHE FIVE MONTHS PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY!!!!WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME?!!" She had so much tears down face when she said that.Damn I hurt her that bad.I really don't like seeing her sad or mad."I love you so much, but your dumb ass can't see that. We've been together for two years and this is the shit I get?! Today was the day I was gonna tell you-" she went in her purse and pulled out a pregnancy test and threw it at me."I'm three weeks pregnant bitch.My sister will come over and get my stuff, don't call or text me And lose my number.Now get out!"

After she said that I left. I can't believe the love of my life is leaving me with my unborn child. That shit hurt but hey, this would've never happened if I had

My Pregnant Side
__________________________________________
I hoped y'all like it.I will be doing request so in box me for a imagine or go to my kik popland213. Peace!!😘✌️😘😜