Birthday

I forgot to do this imagine for slim for his birthday.So HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY🎉🎉🎉🎁🎁😙___________________________________________
Slim pov: So I'm just getting off of a long day at work and I'm very tired. I just can't wait to get home to my beautiful wife Yn.When I enter our house i see candles every where and a note by the steps which is covered in roses. The note said "come upstairs for your birthday gift".That's when I got a little bit hard.When I get to our room I see Yn in some red and black Lingerie which looked sexy as fuck on her."come here" she said making the finger motion which made me rock hard.I walk over to her and hold her waist."happy birthday jimmy"She says kissing me. I start kissing her neck making her moan. I push her in the bed and start making out with her. She then flip us over and straddles us"im in control tonight." She goes to the stereo and puts on "dance for you". She put me in a chair and start to dance. She started to grind on me and twerk right on my Dick. She turns around and start to ride me making my dick grow a few more inches. She start to get on her knees and unzip my pants. I groaned really loud when she deep throated me."shit baby, fuck!"I said bobbing her head up and down fast."Shit,im bout to bust" I say nutting in her mouth. She swallows all of it and then kisses me making me taste myself. I smile at her and say"best birthday ever"
___________________________________________________
Comment and vote😊✌️😙✌️