♋...

Yn POV:

I don't know how I'm gonna tell him. He's eventually gonna find out when he sees how weak I am, I just don't want him worrying about me thinking any minute I could die.I guess god just is ready to see me. I walk to the kitchen going to get something to eat. I was about to eat some of the apple till I felt something hit my heart. I fall to the ground losing my breath. I get my phone out my pocket and call the ambulance.

H.L.: (name of hospital) How may I help you?

Yn: I need (cough) an ambulance (cough)

H.L.: What's your address?

Yn :(tells them the address)

H.L.:They are on there way

--------------------------------------

jim

Hey it's slimjimmy, im up in the studio with swae working on our song "My X". Right now we were lookin for the right beat for it till I get a unknown call. I got confused and stepped out to answer.

J:Hello?(confused)

H.L.: Is this Aaquil Brown?

J:Yes

H.L.: We have your girlfriend Yn Yln here in the hospital from almost passing out from her cancer. She wanted us to call all her family to come.

J:I'm on my way (hangs up)

I go back in the studio and grab my stuff. Before I left out the door swae stopped me wondering why I'm panicking so much.

Swae: what's wrong bro?

J:Yn in the hospital!(runs out he door)

Swae:damn....

I get there in 5 minutes and run to the desk lady asking for Yn. She told me the room number and I was gone. When I got there I saw Yn through the window connected to all them wires. My baby looks so bad, I just wanted to break down and cry right there. I walk in and her head turns my way.

Yn:(smiles weakly) hey baby

Jim: Why didn't you tell me?(sits down in chair)

Yn: I didn't want you to worry about me, I wanted you to succeed your goal.I want you to be happy.

Jim:But I am happy with you! I don't know what I would be with out you. Our unborn baby didn't even make to this world.(startstearingup)

Yn:(grabsHishand) I know baby but she'll be safe. Baby be happy, I will be up there with god and the baby watchingyou. Pursue your dreams and make me proud because I will see you again.(kisseshim) Iloveyou(closeseyes)

Her strength in my hand gets loose and she gives her last breath. I started crying and started yelling and throwing things. The doctors came in and tried to save her by pumping and doing what they could, but it didn't help. They put her blanket over her and pull the plug. I walk out to see her family waiting but when they saw my face they could tell that she didn't make it. Everybody started crying and getting so sad. I couldn't watch so I left to my car and just stated in there and cried.My baby died and out child did too, I loved her so much but I guess it was her time. I just wanna know:

Why her?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

L.L.