@Tbh_I love U

Khris pov: So slim and me are at the mall and I really wanted to go to citi trends so I can get me this cute ass dress! But slim wants to be a baby and not let me go there.

Me: common please babe!

Slim:no man you buggin!😑

Me: oh I'm buggin nigga bye😒

I walk straight to citi trends. I start looking for a outfit and I found the perfect one :

-sparkly gray dress that stops at my ankles

-sparkly grey high heels

I get the outfit and go in a changing room to change in it . While I was taking off my shirt some one came in. I look in the mirror and see it was slim . I just start ignoring him.

Slim: babe I'm sorry

Khris: (ignores him )

Slim: please talk to me!

I just ignore him and take off my pants leaving me in my underwear and bra . He hugs me from behind and starts kissing my neck .

Slim : you can't be mad at me forever( says between kisses)

I'm trying my best not to moan but he making it hard by dry humping me and rubbing me through my underwear. He picks me up and puts me on the wall. He takes my under wear off and puts his face near my pussy. The first thing he do is lick my clit which made me moans. He starts sucking on it which makes me moan louder . Then he starts to put two fingers in me and pump really fast . That's when I feel a knot in my stomach signaling that I was about to cum until he stops . " why'd you stop for ?!" I said angrily until I see him unbuckling his pants . He drops his pants to show his 11 inch dick . He puts his head in my neck and rams into me without warning . He starts going at a fast , hard pace . "Who's pussy is this babe?" he said breathing hard.I couldn't say anything because I kept moaning. That's when he put me on all fours and started pounding into me. " I said who's pussy is this?!" He said going harder ." It's yours daddy!" I said coming all over his dick and be cums too. We fix our clothes and leave the dressing room. When we came out we saw the manager standing there looking mad as hell .

Manager: don't come back to this store ever!

We put our middle finger to the manager and left.

________________________________

I hope you like it khris ! Please give feedback✌️✌️😃